This Bojan Grey Bench Dining Set includes:
This designer bench set has been made for compact living spaces. Ideal for those in modern homes and apartments, this set combines stylish design with space saving practicality.
The Bojan bucket chairs are made from solid polypropylene making them maintenance free and able to be cleaned with a simple wipe of a soapy sponge, perfect for families, or anybody looking to keep maintenance to a minimum. Each chair has been carefully designed with a fitted cushioned seat to maximise comfort and the tapered legs are made from stained beech, finished with a clear lacquer, which perfectly complements the 150cm Clayton rectangular table and its elegantly tapered legs, with a carefully designed barrel shaped table top. This dining set is finished off with a matching 140cm bench.
What we love about this set:
This space saving set takes up a relatively small amount of space, but adds huge amounts of character to the contemporary kitchen or dining room. We love the barrel table top of the Clayton table, an original look compared with the standard rectangular table tops so commonly seen. The uniqueness of this set is again evident in the decision to include a bench, giving a relaxed, designer feel.
**Please note: the colour of the dining chairs is as shown in the set of two image**
We aim to deliver all orders within 3-10 working days, with the exclusion of Scotland where during busy times it can take us upto 14 days to arrange delivery.
What are our delivery charges?
|Orders under £50||Delivery charge £9.99|
|Orders £50-£100||Delivery charge £14.99|
|Orders over £100||Delivery charge £29.99|
|Optional Assembly||£49.95 as premium|
What is the 2-Person Delivery Service?
Our two person delivery service is available for every order over £250 as standard. This includes the following:
12 month constructional warranty.
General Indoor Furniture Assembly & Care Tips:
• Try to assemble your furniture near to where it will be placed to avoid having to move it once assembled.
• Be sure to place your furniture on a flat and even surface to prevent unnecessary stress on the connecting joints.
• If you need to move your furniture elsewhere, make sure you get somebody to help you lift it. Do not drag the furniture, as this can damage the item itself, as well as the floor.
• If you have assembled your furniture yourself, be sure to regularly check the bolts and re-tighten them if necessary.
• Ideally try to place your furniture away from elements such as sunlight, heat, moisture, excessive temperatures and air conditioning units.
• Use coasters and placements to protect your furniture’s surface from any hot pans, plates or glassware.
Bojan Cleaning & Care FAQ's:
Do I need to do any regular maintenance to my furniture to keep it in good condition?
• Over time, wooden surfaces which have been pre-treated with oil may dry out. To maintain the finish of your dining table, we recommend regular treatments with suitable oil. Contact your local DIY store for suitable oils.
• For regular cleaning, use a damp cloth or sponge with clean water to clean the table top. Wipe across the whole surface as one. When done correctly, this process will take care of all small hairline scratches, daily wear and tear and dust build up.
•Do not use any spirits, bleaches or any other chemical cleaners to clean wooden furniture as they are too abrasive and may damage the furniture's surface.
• The faux leather seat can be lightly vacuumed or brushed regularly to remove any dust or crumbs if necessary, but the Bojan chairs largely require no maintenance, thanks to their durable resin shell.
What happens if I spill something on my table?
•If any liquid is spilled on the wood surface, wipe immediately but gently, using a clean, firmly wrung damp cloth. Dry afterwards using another clean, dry cloth. If stains or marks persist, seek professional help and advice. Avoid rubbing the spilled liquid into the surface.
• The practical Bojan chairs can simply be wiped clean using a dampened cloth.