Possibly our most luxurious garden furniture item, the Bora Bora Daybed offers ultimate relaxation!
Enjoy the sun and the shade with the decadent Bora Bora Daybed, a unique addition to our garden furniture collection. The Bora Bora Daybed has dimensions of L.206 x W.167 x H.200cm and is made up of two sun loungers with height adjustable back rests. Better yet, the sun loungers can also be pushed together and laid flat to create a comfortable day bed.
The Bora Bora Daybed has textilene upholstery and a powder coated frame for superb resilience and a sleek finish which allows it to withstand the demands of outdoor use. The top of the daybed is made using creatop, a premium material which is often used on outdoor furniture table tops and is renowned for its durability and weatherproof properties. For detailed information on how to look after this set, take a look at the Cleaning & Care tab.
What we love about this daybed:
Give your outdoor space a beach club feel with the glamorous Bora Bora daybed. Be the envy of your friends (and neighbours!) and enjoy the sun from the comfort of your own daybed. Blinds pull down around each side of the daybed to offer you added shade and privacy, whilst the sleek, white frame and modern grey cushions complement the contemporary design and resort-inspired appeal.
The Bora Bora Daybed is also available with a 12 month constructional warranty and free two person delivery for your added peace of mind.
3-10 working days.
|Orders under £50||Delivery charge £9.99|
|Orders £50-£100||Delivery charge £14.99|
|Orders £100-£250||Delivery charge £29.99|
|Orders over £250||Delivery is FREE|
|Optional Assembly||£39.95 as premium|
What is the 2-Person Delivery Service?
Our two person delivery service is FREE for every order over £250 as standard. This includes the following:
Do you deliver abroad?
International deliveries are accepted to the following countries based on a minimum order value of £1000. If you would like us to deliver to one of the following countries please email email@example.com who will happily guide you through the process.
For more information, check out our Delivery and Returns.
12 month constructional warranty
Cleaning & Care:
General Garden Furniture Assembly Tips:
• Try to assemble your furniture near to where it will be placed to avoid having to move it once assembled.
• Be sure to place your furniture on a flat and even surface to prevent unnecessary stress on the connecting joints.
• If you need to move your furniture elsewhere, make sure you get somebody to help you lift it. Do not drag the furniture, as this can damage it.
• If you have assembled your furniture yourself, be sure to regularly check the bolts and re-tighten them if necessary.
• Use coasters and placements to protect your furniture’s surface from any hot pans, plates or glassware.
Bora Bora Cleaning & Care FAQ's:
Can my furniture be left outside year-round?
Whilst aluminium furniture is a popular choice due to its rust-free properties, we always recommend storing your furniture in a garage/shed during the winter. If this isn’t possible, then be sure to use a furniture cover, as this will not only give the furniture added protection from the elements, but also keeps it clean and ready for use in the spring. These sun loungers are stackable so they can be neatly stored away during the winter.
Do I need to do any regular maintenance on my furniture?
•To keep your aluminium furniture in good condition, simply wash using a brush or sponge and some soapy water to remove any build-up of dirt. Do not use a pressure cleaner or hose, as this could damage the furniture’s coating.
•The fabric used is 100% maintenance free.
Can the cushions be left outside when not in use?
We recommend storing seat cushions indoors (such as in a shed or outbuilding) during any adverse weather or when the set is not in use to keep them in good condition.
Are the cushions machine washable?
• All of our cushions have zippers so the cushion covers can be removed for cleaning. We would recommend either a very light machine wash, or better still, hand washing your cushion covers in lukewarm water to avoid any shrinkage or distortion of the fabric.
• In case of any accidental spillage on the seat cushions, immediately wipe away any excess liquid and gently press paper towels/ tissue onto the spilled area to minimise seepage into the cushion before machine/hand washing.