Briggs is our comprehensive adjustable counter stool collection and comes with a solid oak top and a variety of colours.
The Briggs counter stool is made from solid steel which is carefully forged and turned to create an incredibly strong triangulated design and comes in a range of colours including green, red, yellow, black, white and off white.
We love the Briggs collection because it is the perfect addition to any household, the counter stools are adjustable and can be used as side tables, stools and they've even been known to be replacement dining tables during house moves!
3-10 working days.
|Orders under £50||Delivery charge £9.99|
|Orders £50-£100||Delivery charge £14.99|
|Orders £100-£250||Delivery charge £29.99|
|Orders over £250||Delivery is FREE|
|Optional Assembly||£39.95 as premium|
What is the 2-Person Delivery Service?
Our two person delivery service is FREE for every order over £250 as standard. This includes the following:
Do you deliver abroad?
We are sorry to say that we do not deliver outside of the mainland UK however, we are expanding our brand internationally so watch this space!
For more information, check out our Delivery and Returns.
Free 5 Year Guarantee
General Indoor Furniture Assembly & Care Tips:
• Try to assemble your furniture near to where it will be placed to avoid having to move it once assembled.
• Be sure to place your furniture on a flat and even surface to prevent unnecessary stress on the connecting joints.
• If you need to move your furniture elsewhere, make sure you get somebody to help you lift it. Do not drag the furniture, as this can damage the item itself, as well as the floor.
• If you have assembled your furniture yourself, be sure to regularly check the bolts and re-tighten them if necessary.
• Ideally try to place your furniture away from elements such as sunlight, heat, moisture, excessive temperatures and air conditioning units.
Briggs Cleaning & Care FAQ's:
What happens if I spill something on my furniture?
If liquid is spilled on the wooden surface, wipe immediately but gently with a clean and firmly wrung damp cloth, drying afterwards with a dry cloth. Avoid rubbing any spilled liquids into the wooden surface.
Do I need to do any regular maintenance to my furniture to keep it in good condition?
• For regular cleaning, use a damp sponge or cloth and clean water. Wipe the entire surface to take care of any small hairline scratches, daily wear and tear or dust build up on the oak seat.
• Do not use spirits, bleaches or any other chemical cleaners.
•Over time, the oak seat which has been pre-treated with oil may dry out. To maintain the finish of your furniture, we recommend regular treatments with suitable oil as recommended by your local stores.