This dining table has a solid zinc top, perfect for indoor use and is the larger table in the CAS range from designer John Reeves. An Out and Out Original exclusive, we love the sleek lines of the recycled aluminum.
The CAS rectangular table with solid zinc top is one of our favourite pieces of modern home furniture. A real designer piece, made by John Reeves, its daring lines will stand out in any dining room, and complement any natural garden setting.
This table comfortably seats 6, and matches perfectly with the other pieces in the CAS range. Made from a solid zinc metal top and 100% recycled aluminium, its eco-credentials are assured.
3-10 working days.
|Orders under £50||Delivery charge £9.99|
|Orders £50-£100||Delivery charge £14.99|
|Orders £100-£250||Delivery charge £29.99|
|Orders over £250||Delivery is FREE|
|Optional Assembly||£39.95 as premium|
What is the 2-Person Delivery Service?
Our two person delivery service is FREE for every order over £250 as standard. This includes the following:
Do you deliver abroad?
We are sorry to say that we do not deliver outside of the mainland UK however, we are expanding our brand internationally so watch this space!
For more information, check out our Delivery and Returns.
Free 5 Year Guarantee
General Indoor Furniture Assembly & Care Tips:
• Try to assemble your furniture near to where it will be placed to avoid having to move it once assembled.
• Be sure to place your furniture on a flat and even surface to prevent unnecessary stress on the connecting joints.
• If you need to move your furniture elsewhere, make sure you get somebody to help you lift it. Do not drag the furniture, as this can damage the item itself, as well as the floor.
• If you have assembled your furniture yourself, be sure to regularly check the bolts and re-tighten them if necessary.
• Ideally try to place your furniture away from elements such as sunlight, heat, moisture, excessive temperatures and air conditioning units.
• Use coasters and placements to protect your furniture’s surface from any hot pans, plates or glassware.
Cas Cleaning & Care FAQ's:
Do I need to do any regular maintenance to my furniture to keep it in good condition?
The aluminium frame can simply be washed using a brush or sponge and some soapy water. Over time, wooden surfaces which have been pre-treated with oil may dry out. To maintain the finish of your furniture, we recommend regular treatments with suitable oil.