The Cancun Lounge Set includes:
Add sophisticated style to your garden with our Cancun Lounge Set. This set is made up of a comfortable three seater sofa which measures L.230 X W.86 X H.72.5cm, two generously sized armchairs each measuring L.95 X W.86 X H.72.5cm and a practical coffee table measuring L.140 X W.80 X H.35cm.
Constructed with a durable steel frame for the ultimate durability, this set is made from high quality artificial resin which can easily be wiped clean, with polyspun fabric seat cushions in a light blue-grey shade. The coffee table is made from acacia wood, complementing the furniture’s legs and giving the set a warm and rustic look. For more detailed cleaning and care information on how to look after your Cancun Lounge Set, be sure to take a look at the ‘Cleaning & Care’ tab.
What we love about this set:
If you’re looking for a lounge set with a refined and elegant appearance then our Cancun Lounge Set is the perfect choice. A departure from the classic, chunky rattan lounge sets, the Cancun has features tapered wooden legs and soft blue-grey removable cushions for a delicate look. You may also wish to accessorise your lounge set with cushions and throws to create a cosy outdoor space to enjoy long into the autumn. To hear more about how you can create an outdoor living room, why not take a look at our blog post?
For added peace of mind, the Cancun Lounge Set is also available with a 12 month constructional warranty, in addition to our free two person delivery service, which is available on all orders over £250 and includes a two-hour pre-arranged delivery window.
3-10 working days.
|Orders under £50||Delivery charge £9.99|
|Orders £50-£100||Delivery charge £14.99|
|Orders £100-£250||Delivery charge £29.99|
|Orders over £250||Delivery is FREE|
|Optional Assembly||£39.95 as premium|
What is the 2-Person Delivery Service?
Our two person delivery service is FREE for every order over £250 as standard. This includes the following:
Do you deliver abroad?
International deliveries are accepted to the following countries based on a minimum order value of £1000. If you would like us to deliver to one of the following countries please email firstname.lastname@example.org who will happily guide you through the process.
For more information, check out our Delivery and Returns.
12 month constructional warranty.
Cleaning & Care:
General Garden Furniture Assembly Tips:
• Try to assemble your furniture near to where it will be placed to avoid having to move it once assembled.
• Be sure to place your furniture on a flat and even surface to prevent unnecessary stress on the connecting joints.
• If you need to move your furniture elsewhere, make sure you get somebody to help you lift it. Do not drag the furniture, as this can damage it.
• If you have assembled your furniture yourself, be sure to regularly check the bolts and re-tighten them if necessary.
• Use coasters and placements to protect your furniture’s surface from any hot pans, plates or glassware.
Cancun Cleaning & Care FAQ's:
Can my furniture be left outside year-round?
PE rattan is a synthetic rattan which is mould-resistant and can withstand outdoor use. However, if you want to keep your furniture in the best condition then we would recommend covering it over with a furniture cover during the winter.
Do I need to do any regular maintenance on my furniture?
• Synthetic rattan can be easily cleaned with soapy warm water and a cloth if necessary, but other than that it requires no maintenance.
• You can also wash the wooden table and furniture's legs using a brush and soapy water once a year to remove any algae and lichens from the eucalyptus. You can then opt to apply an outdoor wood oil to give the wood colour and a new surface finish, we recommend contacting your local DIY store for suitable oils.
Can the cushions be left outside when not in use?
• We recommend storing seat cushions indoors (such as in a shed or outbuilding) during any adverse weather or when the set is not
in use to keep them in good condition.
Are the cushions machine washable?
• All of our cushions have zippers so the cushion covers can be removed for cleaning. We would recommend either a very light machine wash, or better still, hand washing your cushion covers in lukewarm water to avoid any shrinkage or distortion of the fabric.
• In case of any accidental spillage on the seat cushions, immediately wipe away any excess liquid and gently press paper towels/ tissue onto the spilled area to minimise seepage into the cushion before machine/hand washing.