Add style to your garden this summer with the Cannes Outdoor Dining Chairs. This modern Set of 2 Chairs boast a stylish and distinctive bucket style shell, which has been constructed using durable resin. Resin can also simply be wiped clean, making these chairs a great choice for the family garden. For further maintenance advice, take a look at the ‘Cleaning & Care’ tab.
Generously sized, the chairs have dimensions of L.54.4 x W.54.8 x H.79.8cm, whilst their legs are constructed using sturdy aluminium for a robust finish. Not to compromise on style, the aluminium legs have been finished with a wood effect look, so you can enjoy the rustic look without having to worry about any maintenance.
What we love about these chairs:
Sure to give your patio a touch of Riviera chic, the Cannes Set of 2 Outdoor Chairs pair will with a diverse array of dining table options, from wooden tables to resin or even glass. The slat detailing which runs around the chairs creates a shell-inspired design which further enhances their summery appeal, along with crisp white colouring.
For your added peace of mind we provide these chairs with a 12 month constructional warranty, whilst our two person delivery service is available.
We aim to deliver all orders within 3-10 working days, with the exclusion of Scotland where during busy times it can take us upto 14 days to arrange delivery.
What are our delivery charges?
|Orders under £50||Delivery charge £9.99|
|Orders £50-£100||Delivery charge £14.99|
|Orders over £100||Delivery charge £29.99|
|Optional Assembly||£49.95 as premium|
What is the 2-Person Delivery Service?
Our two person delivery service is available for every order over £250 as standard. This includes the following:
All of our products are covered by a One Year Structural Guarantee unless otherwise stated. Therefore, if any of our products develop faults during this time, please contact us and we can issue you with a replacement. Exceptions to this guarantee are:
Cleaning & Care:
General Garden Furniture Assembly Tips:
• Try to assemble your furniture near to where it will be placed to avoid having to move it once assembled.
• Be sure to place your furniture on a flat and even surface to prevent unnecessary stress on the connecting joints.
• If you need to move your furniture elsewhere, make sure you get somebody to help you lift it. Do not drag the furniture, as this can damage it.
• If you have assembled your furniture yourself, be sure to regularly check the bolts and re-tighten them if necessary.
• Use coasters and placements to protect your furniture’s surface from any hot pans, plates or glassware.
Cannes Cleaning & Care FAQ's:
Can my furniture be left outside year-round?
• The solid UV protected resin used to create the chairs is maintenance free and weather-resistant, as well as being rust-proof and decay-proof. This means that the chairs can stay outside year-round. However, if you want to keep them in the best condition then we would recommend covering with a furniture cover during the winter.
Do I need to do any regular maintenance on my furniture?
Simply wash using a brush or sponge and some soapy water to remove any build-up of dirt.