Make a statement with our stylish, retro-inspired Cape Bench Dining Set.
The Cape Bench Dining Set Includes:
The Cape Bench Dining Set brings together an eclectic combination of our Easton Dining Table which measures L.120 X W.80 X H.76cm with the matching Easton Bench, measuring W.120 X W.30 X H.45cm and our unique and generously sized Cape Dining Chairs, with dimensions of L.60 X W.60.5 X H.81cm, allowing this set to comfortably seat four people.
The chairs are made using high quality, artificial leather which allows them to easily be wiped clean, making them a great choice for the family home. The addition of the Easton Bench is also sure to be a firm favourite with the kids, offering a fun alternative to the traditional dining set whilst retaining a stylish and contemporary look. The Easton table and bench exhibit a reclaimed wood effect, with a melamine table top and powder coated metal legs, which correspond with the powder coated metal legs of the Cape Chairs.
What we love about this set:
The Cape Dining Chairs put a modern twist on retro style and combining them with the Easton table and bench creates a dining set with unique character and appeal. The chairs feature a quilted design with tall arms and thick, foam cushioning. The neutral colour palette this set exhibits is also sure to complement almost any dining room, kitchen or city apartment.
This set is available with a 12 month constructional warranty, as well as our dedicated free two person delivery service, which is available on all orders over £250.
We aim to deliver all orders within 3-10 working days, with the exclusion of Scotland where during busy times it can take us upto 14 days to arrange delivery.
What are our delivery charges?
|Orders under £50||Delivery charge £9.99|
|Orders £50-£100||Delivery charge £14.99|
|Orders £100-£250||Delivery charge £29.99|
|Orders over £250||Delivery is FREE|
|Optional Assembly||£39.95 as premium|
What is the 2-Person Delivery Service?
Our two person delivery service is FREE for every order over £250 as standard. This includes the following:
12 month constructional warranty
General Indoor Furniture Assembly & Care Tips:
• Try to assemble your furniture near to where it will be placed to avoid having to move it once assembled.
• Be sure to place your furniture on a flat and even surface to prevent unnecessary stress on the connecting joints.
• If you need to move your furniture elsewhere, make sure you get somebody to help you lift it. Do not drag the furniture, as this can damage the item itself, as well as the floor.
• If you have assembled your furniture yourself, be sure to regularly check the bolts and re-tighten them if necessary.
• Ideally try to place your furniture away from elements such as sunlight, heat, moisture, excessive temperatures and air conditioning units.
• Use coasters and placements to protect your furniture’s surface from any hot pans, plates or glassware.
Cape Cleaning & Care FAQ's:
What happens if I spill something on my furniture?
• If any liquid is spilled on the wood surface, wipe immediately but gently, using a clean, firmly wrung damp cloth. Dry afterwards using another clean, dry cloth. If stains or marks persist, seek professional help and advice. Avoid rubbing the spilled liquid into the surface.
• If accidental spillage onto the chairs occurs, immediately wipe away any excess liquid and press paper towels onto the spilled area to minimise the liquid from seeping into the cushions. Use a clean, well wrung cloth to wipe away any stains. Use a gentle cleaning solution which is suitable for upholstery if necessary, testing this on a usually invisible area before use.
Do I need to do any regular maintenance to my furniture to keep it in good condition?
• For regular cleaning, use a damp cloth or sponge with clean water to clean the table top. Wipe across the whole surface as one. When done correctly, this process will take care of all small hairline scratches, daily wear and tear and dust build up.
•Do not use any spirits, bleaches or any other chemical cleaners to clean wood furniture as they are too abrasive and may damage the furniture's surface.
• The chair's upholstery can be lightly vacuumed or brushed regularly to remove any dust or crumbs if needed.