The uniquely distinct Cape 4 Seater Dining Set fuses industrial style with comfort.
The Cape 4 Seater Dining Set Includes:
Add industrial-inspired comfort to your home with the Cape 4 Seater Dining Set. This set brings together a longstanding favourite, the Brunel Dining Table, with our newly launched Cape Dining Chairs. Constructed with a hardwood table top and black steel legs, the industrial-inspired Brunel Dining Table measures 180cm in length, allowing it to comfortably accommodate four of the generously sized Cape Dining Chairs in a matching grey hue.
The Cape Dining Chairs capture comfortable, retro style with their quilted back design and generous dimensions, measuring a comfortable L.60 X W.60.5 X H.81cm. The black, powder coated metal legs also complement and correspond with the table’s legs. Better yet, maintenance is kept to a minimum, as the Cape chairs are constructed using artificial leather fabric which can easily be wiped clean.
What we love about this set:
Effortlessly fusing retro and industrial style, the Cape 4 Seater Dining Set is the perfect addition to any modern living space or dining area. Equally, it can also make an eye-catching addition to commercial spaces and meeting rooms. The modern, grey tones of this set are certain to complement any interior scheme.
We are pleased to provide this set with a 12 month constructional warranty.
We aim to deliver all orders within 3-10 working days, with the exclusion of Scotland where during busy times it can take us upto 14 days to arrange delivery.
What are our delivery charges?
|Orders under £50||Delivery charge £9.99|
|Orders £50-£100||Delivery charge £14.99|
|Orders over £100||Delivery charge £29.99|
|Optional Assembly||£49.95 as premium|
What is the 2-Person Delivery Service?
Our two person delivery service is available for every order over £250 as standard. This includes the following:
Care Instructions & Warranty Information
This product comes with a limited 12 month warranty. High-gloss is a robust PU finish but as with all painted surfaces some special care needs to be given to avoid damage. Please follow the below care guide instructions when using your furniture.
General Indoor Furniture Assembly & Care Tips:
• Try to assemble your furniture near to where it will be placed to avoid having to move it once assembled.
• Be sure to place your furniture on a flat and even surface to prevent unnecessary stress on the connecting joints.
• If you need to move your furniture elsewhere, make sure you get somebody to help you lift it. Do not drag the furniture, as this can damage the item itself, as well as the floor.
• If you have assembled your furniture yourself, be sure to regularly check the bolts and re-tighten them if necessary.
• Ideally try to place your furniture away from elements such as sunlight, heat, moisture, excessive temperatures and air conditioning units.
• Use coasters and placements to protect your furniture’s surface from any hot pans, plates or glassware.
Cape Cleaning & Care FAQ's:
What happens if I spill something on my furniture?
• If any liquid is spilled on the wood surface, wipe immediately but gently, using a clean, firmly wrung damp cloth. Dry afterwards using another clean, dry cloth. If stains or marks persist, seek professional help and advice. Avoid rubbing the spilled liquid into the surface.
• If accidental spillage onto the chairs occurs, immediately wipe away any excess liquid and press paper towels onto the spilled area to minimise the liquid from seeping into the cushions. Use a clean, well wrung cloth to wipe away any stains. Use a gentle cleaning solution which is suitable for upholstery if necessary, testing this on a usually invisible area before use.
Do I need to do any regular maintenance to my furniture to keep it in good condition?
• Over time, wooden surfaces which have been pre-treated with oil may dry out. To maintain the finish of your furniture, we recommend regular treatments with suitable oil. Contact your local DIY store for suitable oils.
• For regular cleaning, use a damp cloth or sponge with clean water to clean the table top. Wipe across the whole surface as one. When done correctly, this process will take care of all small hairline scratches, daily wear and tear and dust build up.
•Do not use any spirits, bleaches or any other chemical cleaners to clean wood furniture as they are too abrasive and may damage the furniture's surface.
• The chair's upholstery can be lightly vacuumed or brushed regularly to remove any dust or crumbs if needed.