Combining retro style with a contemporary twist, our Cape dining chairs are sure to make their mark regardless of which room you choose to put them in. Measuring L.60 X W.60.5 X H.81cm, these chairs can act as a comfortable and luxurious dining chair, but would look equally effective as accent chairs in the living room to give some added character.
The Cape chairs have been made of PU faux leather, giving the luxurious look and feel of leather which can also be wiped clean for ease of maintenance. Thick foam padding ensures that these chairs are just as comfortable as they are stylish, whilst the legs have been constructed using black powder coated metal to guarantee the ultimate durability with a sleek and sophisticated finish.
What we love about these chairs:
If you enjoy the stylish look of retro-inspired furniture, then our Cape Dining Chairs are sure to please. These chairs are a chic, grey hue, meaning they will complement almost any interior scheme. The quilted leather look is a timelessly classic style, whilst these chairs also feature high arms each side for added comfort. The uniqueness of Cape chair’s design also extends to its legs, with four, diagonal legs enhancing the quirky, retro style, guaranteeing that these chairs are sure to become a talking point in the home.
We also offer as a 12 month constructional warranty with the purchase of these chairs for your added peace of mind.
We aim to deliver all orders within 3-10 working days, with the exclusion of Scotland where during busy times it can take us upto 14 days to arrange delivery.
What are our delivery charges?
|Orders under £50||Delivery charge £9.99|
|Orders £50-£100||Delivery charge £14.99|
|Orders over £100||Delivery charge £29.99|
|Optional Assembly||£49.95 as premium|
What is the 2-Person Delivery Service?
Our two person delivery service is available for every order over £250 as standard. This includes the following:
12 month constructional warranty.
General Indoor Furniture Assembly & Care Tips:
• Try to assemble your furniture near to where it will be placed to avoid having to move it once assembled.
• Be sure to place your furniture on a flat and even surface to prevent unnecessary stress on the connecting joints.
• If you need to move your furniture elsewhere, make sure you get somebody to help you lift it. Do not drag the furniture, as this can damage the item itself, as well as the floor.
• If you have assembled your furniture yourself, be sure to regularly check the bolts and re-tighten them if necessary.
• Ideally try to place your furniture away from elements such as sunlight, heat, moisture, excessive temperatures and air conditioning units.
Cape Cleaning & Care FAQ's:
What happens if I spill something on my furniture?
If accidental spillage occurs, immediately wipe away any excess liquid and press paper towels onto the spilled area to minimise the liquid from seeping into the cushions. Use a clean, well wrung cloth to wipe away any stains. Use a gentle cleaning solution which is suitable for upholstery if necessary, testing this on a usually invisible area before use.
Do I need to do any regular maintenance to my furniture to keep it in good condition?
The upholstery can be lightly vacuumed or brushed regularly to remove any dust or crumbs if needed.