We've gone out on a limb here, we hope you like it. Introducing the Caso Swivel chair in matt white resin and contrasting steel powdercoated base!
The Caso collection is certainly not one of our more expanisve collections but what it misses in breadth it certainly makes up for in punchy design!
The Caso swivel armchair is exactly that, a modern Eames style bucket chair that has a swivel function. Why should swivel chairs only be privvy to dentists and hairdressers when they can look this good in your own home!
What we love about these swivel chairs?
What we love most is that if they were to be seen in an office, it would be a seriously cool office and probably not an office most of us get the chance to work in! These chairs are functional, very trendy and have an indoor appeal unlike many bucket chairs on the market. The matt black powdercoated frame also brings a modernity to this chair which will contrast perfectly with most tables and become the talking point of your dining room!
3-10 working days.
|Orders under £50||Delivery charge £9.99|
|Orders £50-£100||Delivery charge £14.99|
|Orders £100-£250||Delivery charge £29.99|
|Orders over £250||Delivery is FREE|
|Optional Assembly||£39.95 as premium|
What is the 2-Person Delivery Service?
Our two person delivery service is FREE for every order over £250 as standard. This includes the following:
Do you deliver abroad?
International deliveries are accepted to the following countries based on a minimum order value of £1000. If you would like us to deliver to one of the following countries please email email@example.com who will happily guide you through the process.
For more information, check out our Delivery and Returns.
Three year constructional warranty
General Indoor Furniture Assembly & Care Tips:
• Try to assemble your furniture near to where it will be placed to avoid having to move it once assembled.
• Be sure to place your furniture on a flat and even surface to prevent unnecessary stress on the connecting joints.
• If you need to move your furniture elsewhere, make sure you get somebody to help you lift it. Do not drag the furniture, as this can damage the item itself, as well as the floor.
• If you have assembled your furniture yourself, be sure to regularly check the bolts and re-tighten them if necessary.
• Ideally try to place your furniture away from elements such as sunlight, heat, moisture, excessive temperatures and air conditioning units.
Caso Cleaning & Care FAQ's:
What happens if I spill something on my furniture?
The practical Caso chairs can simply be wiped clean using a cloth and warm, soapy water.
Do I need to do any regular maintenance to my furniture to keep it in good condition?
For regular cleaning, use a damp sponge or cloth and clean water to clean the resin shell.