The Cebu Bistro Set includes:
Say goodbye to uncomfortable garden chairs and welcome the ultra-luxurious Cebu Bistro Set into your garden this summer! This set includes two generously sized armchairs, measuring L.74 x W.71 x H.77cm. The chairs have a powder coated metal frame which creates a robust and durable structure, whilst the olefin upholstery is highly regarded for outdoor use thanks to its durability and colourfastness.
This set is finished off with the addition of an aluminium table which has dimensions of L.74 x W.71 x H.77cm. For detailed maintenance advice for this set, be sure to take a look at the cleaning and care tab.
What we love about this set:
Wicker detailing adorns the back and side of the Cebu armchairs, enhancing their trendy and relaxed style and allowing you to add the cosy and inviting atmosphere of a living room to your outdoor space. The grey upholstery is both a practical and stylish choice, which contrasts with the sleek, black frame and coffee table, perfect for keeping your drinks and refreshments in reaching distance.
We are pleased to offer this Bistro set with free two person delivery, in addition to a 12 month constructional warranty for your added peace of mind.
3-10 working days.
|Orders under £50||Delivery charge £9.99|
|Orders £50-£100||Delivery charge £14.99|
|Orders £100-£250||Delivery charge £29.99|
|Orders over £250||Delivery is FREE|
|Optional Assembly||£39.95 as premium|
What is the 2-Person Delivery Service?
Our two person delivery service is FREE for every order over £250 as standard. This includes the following:
Do you deliver abroad?
International deliveries are accepted to the following countries based on a minimum order value of £1000. If you would like us to deliver to one of the following countries please email firstname.lastname@example.org who will happily guide you through the process.
For more information, check out our Delivery and Returns.
12 month constructional warranty
Cleaning & Care:
General Garden Furniture Assembly Tips:
• Try to assemble your furniture near to where it will be placed to avoid having to move it once assembled.
• Be sure to place your furniture on a flat and even surface to prevent unnecessary stress on the connecting joints.
• If you need to move your furniture elsewhere, make sure you get somebody to help you lift it. Do not drag the furniture, as this can damage it.
• If you have assembled your furniture yourself, be sure to regularly check the bolts and re-tighten them if necessary.
• Use coasters and placements to protect your furniture’s surface from any hot pans, plates or glassware.
Cebu Cleaning & Care FAQ's:
Can my furniture be left outside year-round? This set's aluminium frame is resistant to all weather conditions, whilst the olefin upholstery is resistant to abrasions, stains, sunlight, fire and chemicals. Nevertheless, we always recommend bringing your furniture inside during the winter months or any harsh weather conditions where possible to ensure it is kept in the best possible condition. If this is not possible then you can simply use a furniture cover, but please make sure the furniture is well ventilated to prevent mould from forming.
Do I need to do any regular maintenance on my furniture?
To keep your aluminium furniture in good condition, simply wash using a brush or sponge and some soapy water to remove any build-up of dirt. Do not use a pressure cleaner or hose, as this could damage the furniture’s coating.
Can the cushions be left outside when not in use?
We recommend storing seat cushions indoors (such as in a shed or outbuilding) during any adverse weather or when the set is not in use over the winter to keep them in good condition.
Are the cushions machine washable?
• All of our cushions have zippers so the cushion covers can be removed for cleaning. We would recommend either a very light machine wash, or better still, hand washing your cushion covers in lukewarm water to avoid any shrinkage or distortion of the fabric.
• In case of any accidental spillage on the seat cushions, immediately wipe away any excess liquid and gently press paper towels/ tissue onto the spilled area to minimise seepage into the cushion before machine/hand washing.