For those of you wanting to make the most out of your living room, the Clayton bench set is ideal as it offers you space to generously serve 6 guests but when not in use, the benches can stow away under the table to free up your precious living area.
This Clayton designer bench set has a nostalgic retro feel with its tapered legs and elegantly shaped table top. We have engineered this beautiful set out of solid oak legs to give you durability and a real bang for your buck.
The set consists of a long 180cm dining table as well as two proportioned dining benches which can be easily stored under the table when the table is not in use. The table and bench tops are made from a solid, MDF core with an oak veneer top with the rest of the table and benches engineered from solid oak. The best bit is that the benches are in a matching design to give you a well co-ordinated look.
Interestingly, the head and the foot of the table are still open allowing you to serve guests with ease or alternatively purchase a couple of our designer dining chairs to make it an eight seater.
PLEASE NOTE: Following the recent vessel blockage in the Suez Canal, the resulting backlog has led to considerably limited space on shipment vessels, therefore causing delays to the shipments of some products currently on pre-order. To account for these delays, please allow an additional 3-4 weeks on top of the advertised delivery timescale, as well as our made to order sofas and armchairs.
We aim to deliver all orders within 3-10 working days, with the exclusion of Scotland where during busy times it can take us upto 14 days to arrange delivery.
What are our delivery charges?
|Orders under £50||Delivery charge £9.99|
|Orders £50-£100||Delivery charge £14.99|
|Orders over £100||Delivery charge £34.95|
|Optional Assembly||£79.95 as premium|
What is the 2-Person Delivery Service?
Our two person delivery service includes the following:
How long will delivery take?
If a product is marked with a green ‘Fast Delivery’ banner, it is eligible for our Fast Delivery service and will be delivered to you within 2-3 working days.
Please note, this 2-3 day delivery window is applicable to all orders placed before 12pm. If your order is placed after 12pm, it will be processed the following day, then delivered within 2-3 days.
We aim to deliver all Standard Delivery orders within 3-10 working days, with the exclusion of Scotland where it can take us up to 14 days to arrange delivery during busier periods.
If you are ordering a product on pre-order, the time you can expect delivery will be stated below the ‘pre-order now’ button and delivered to you within this specified timescale.
Made to order Sofas & Armchairs:
Aside from our Fast Delivery and Sale sofas, all of our sofas and armchairs are made to order in your chosen style and fabric. We pre-produce the solid wooden frames of our sofas and keep them in stock, so all we need to do is upholster them. Quick and Simple!
Once you've placed your order, you will be updated at each stage of the manufacturing process so you know we're on time! Our current delivery time for our made to order sofas and armchairs is 8 weeks.
Got any other questions about delivery? Take a look at our Delivery FAQ’s page.
All of our products are covered by a One Year Structural Guarantee unless otherwise stated. Therefore, if any of our products develop faults during this time, please contact us and we can issue you with a replacement. Exceptions to this guarantee are:
Free 3 year constructional guarantee.
General Indoor Furniture Assembly & Care Tips:
• Try to assemble your furniture near to where it will be placed to avoid having to move it once assembled.
• Be sure to place your furniture on a flat and even surface to prevent unnecessary stress on the connecting joints.
• If you need to move your furniture elsewhere, make sure you get somebody to help you lift it. Do not drag the furniture, as this can damage the item itself, as well as the floor.
• If you have assembled your furniture yourself, be sure to regularly check the bolts and re-tighten them if necessary.
• Ideally try to place your furniture away from elements such as sunlight, heat, moisture, excessive temperatures and air conditioning units.
• Use coasters and placements to protect your furniture’s surface from any hot pans, plates or glassware.
Clayton Cleaning & Care FAQ's:
Do I need to do any regular maintenance to my furniture to keep it in good condition?
• Over time, wooden surfaces which have been pre-treated with oil may dry out. To maintain the finish of your dining table, we recommend regular treatments with suitable oil. Contact your local DIY store for suitable oils.
• For regular cleaning, use a damp cloth or sponge with clean water to clean the table top. Wipe across the whole surface as one. When done correctly, this process will take care of all small hairline scratches, daily wear and tear and dust build up.
•Do not use any spirits, bleaches or any other chemical cleaners to clean wooden furniture as they are too abrasive and may damage the furniture's surface.
What happens if I spill something on my table?
•If any liquid is spilled on the wood surface, wipe immediately but gently, using a clean, firmly wrung damp cloth. Dry afterwards using another clean, dry cloth. If stains or marks persist, seek professional help and advice. Avoid rubbing the spilled liquid into the surface.