Give your garden resort inspired appeal with these modern and stylish sun loungers.
The Como Set of 2 Sun Loungers Include:
Part of our exclusive collection of modern sun loungers, the Como Set of 2 Sun Loungers help you make every day feel like a holiday, thanks to their thick, 8cm polyspun cushions and expertly woven rattan base. The coffee table measures L.54 x W.54 x H.33cm, whilst each sun lounger measures L.198 x W.60 x H.32cm (Please note, the height of the sun loungers is 32cm with the cushions, without the cushions the height measures 24cm.)
A powder coated steel frame gives these sun loungers a durable base, making them suitably qualified for outdoor use. Nevertheless, to keep your sun loungers looking in great condition, simply take a look at the cleaning & care tab.
What we love about these sun loungers:
Sure to make a stylish impact on any patio or decked area, the Como Sun Loungers have a modern, rectangular shape. Better yet, five different adjustable settings mean you can customise your sunbathing experience! The handy coffee table acts as the perfect place to put your drinks and maybe a book or magazine!
For your added peace of mind, these sun loungers come with a 12 month constructional warranty, whilst our two person delivery service is available.
We aim to deliver all orders within 3-10 working days, with the exclusion of Scotland where during busy times it can take us upto 14 days to arrange delivery.
What are our delivery charges?
|Orders under £50||Delivery charge £9.99|
|Orders £50-£100||Delivery charge £14.99|
|Orders over £100||Delivery charge £29.99|
|Optional Assembly||£49.95 as premium|
What is the 2-Person Delivery Service?
Our two person delivery service is available for every order over £250 as standard. This includes the following:
All of our products are covered by a One Year Structural Guarantee unless otherwise stated. Therefore, if any of our products develop faults during this time, please contact us and we can issue you with a replacement. Exceptions to this guarantee are:
12 month constructional warranty
Cleaning & Care:
General Garden Furniture Assembly Tips:
• Try to assemble your furniture near to where it will be placed to avoid having to move it once assembled.
• Be sure to place your furniture on a flat and even surface to prevent unnecessary stress on the connecting joints.
• If you need to move your furniture elsewhere, make sure you get somebody to help you lift it. Do not drag the furniture, as this can damage it.
• If you have assembled your furniture yourself, be sure to regularly check the bolts and re-tighten them if necessary.
• Use coasters and placements to protect your furniture’s surface from any hot pans, plates or glassware.
Como Cleaning & Care FAQ's:
Can my furniture be left outside year-round?
The synthetic rattan used to make this set is maintenance free and weather-resistant, as well as being rust-proof and decay-proof, meaning it is able to stay outside year-round. However, if you want to keep your furniture in the best condition then we would recommend covering it over with a furniture cover during the winter.
Do I need to do any regular maintenance on my furniture?
Synthetic rattan can be easily cleaned with soapy warm water and a cloth if necessary, but other than that it requires no maintenance.
Can the cushions be left ouside when not in use?
We recommend storing seat cushions indoors (such as in a shed or outbuilding) during any adverse weather or when the set is not
in use to keep them in good condition.
Are the cushions machine washable?
• All of our cushions have zippers so the cushion covers can be removed for cleaning. We would recommend either a very light machine wash, or better still, hand washing your cushion covers in lukewarm water to avoid any shrinkage or distortion of the fabric.
• In case of any accidental spillage on the seat cushions, immediately wipe away any excess liquid and gently press paper towels/ tissue onto the spilled area to minimise seepage into the cushion before machine/hand washing.