The Copenhagen Lounge Suite Includes:
Give your garden the ultimate style update with the Copenhagen Lounge Suite. This suite showcases a rattan corner sofa and sun lounger, both of which have been made using 6mm thick, rounded polyrattan, with a durable metal frame. Polyrattan refers to an artificial rattan, which creates the same rustic look, but has the benefit of being maintenance-free. For further cleaning and care advice on how to look after this set, click on the Cleaning & Care tab.
Both the sofa and sun lounger feature chunky, handmade cushions, ensuring comfort has not been overlooked. The addition of a square, granite coffee table which measures 70x70cm also adds both durability and design appeal to this suite. The granite has been shaped and rounded to give a natural, high quality finish.
What we love about this set:
With the sofa accommodating up to five people and the sun lounger accommodating one, this suite is perfect for giving the whole family somewhere to relax in the sunshine. The greywash finish puts a contemporary spin on the classic appeal of rattan, whilst tapered, hardwood legs on both the sofa and the sun lounger add attention to detail.
For your added peace of mind, we are pleased to provide this set with a 12 month constructional warranty, whilst two person delivery is available on all orders over £250.
We aim to deliver all orders within 3-10 working days, with the exclusion of Scotland where during busy times it can take us upto 14 days to arrange delivery.
What are our delivery charges?
|Orders under £50||Delivery charge £9.99|
|Orders £50-£100||Delivery charge £14.99|
|Orders over £100||Delivery charge £29.99|
|Optional Assembly||£49.95 as premium|
What is the 2-Person Delivery Service?
Our two person delivery service is available for every order over £250 as standard. This includes the following:
12 month constructional warranty.
Cleaning & Care:
General Garden Furniture Assembly Tips:
• Try to assemble your furniture near to where it will be placed to avoid having to move it once assembled.
• Be sure to place your furniture on a flat and even surface to prevent unnecessary stress on the connecting joints.
• If you need to move your furniture elsewhere, make sure you get somebody to help you lift it. Do not drag the furniture, as this can damage it.
• If you have assembled your furniture yourself, be sure to regularly check the bolts and re-tighten them if necessary.
• Use coasters and placements to protect your furniture’s surface from any hot pans, plates or glassware.
Copenhagen Cleaning & Care FAQ's:
Can the cushions be left outside when not in use?
We recommend storing seat cushions indoors (such as in a shed or outbuilding) during any adverse weather or when the set is not in use to keep them in good condition.
Are the cushions machine washable?
• All of our cushions have zippers so the cushion covers can be removed for cleaning. We would recommend either a very light machine wash, or better still, hand wash your cushion covers in lukewarm water to avoid any shrinkage or distortion of the fabric.
• In case of any accidental spillage on the seat cushions, immediately wipe away any excess liquid and gently press paper towels/ tissue onto the spilled area to minimise seepage into the cushion before machine/hand washing.
Can my furniture be left outside year-round?
PE rattan is a synthetic rattan which is mould-resistant and can withstand outdoor use. However, if you want to keep your furniture in the best condition then we would recommend covering it over with a furniture cover during the winter.
Do I need to do any regular maintenance on my furniture?
Synthetic rattan can be easily cleaned with soapy warm water and a cloth if necessary, but other than that it requires no maintenance.