The Costa Outdoor Lounge set is a great value outdoor furniture set which includes everything you need to create the perfect patio, decked area, or garden space. Two double sofas, plus four footrests which also double up as additional seating ensure that this is a set that the whole family can enjoy together, whilst the addition of the square table makes it the perfect place for enjoying a leisurely lunch or perhaps an evening glass of wine!
This set also comes with a practical storage box which can be used to house the seat cushions when not in use, back cushions will also need to be stored in a dry place. The entire set is made of high quality rattan, with a robust steel frame to ensure that this set will stand the test of time for many summers to come, whilst the back, removable seat cushions add further practicality. Equally, the table top is finished with durable, tempered glass, allowing it to be easily wiped clean and keeping maintenance to a minimum.
With the Costa Lounge Set you can truly transform your outdoor space and create an inviting, comfortable relaxation area which still retains a sophisticated appeal. The two sofas included in this set measure L.135 X W.75 X H.64 each, allowing them to comfortably seat two people per sofa, with the footrests measuring 40cm square.
We also offer a one year constructional warranty for your added peace of mind. Please avoid placing the coffee table in direct sunlight, as intense sunlight can amplify the heat of glass and cause damage to surrounding materials.
We aim to deliver all orders within 3-10 working days, with the exclusion of Scotland where during busy times it can take us upto 14 days to arrange delivery.
What are our delivery charges?
|Orders under £50||Delivery charge £9.99|
|Orders £50-£100||Delivery charge £14.99|
|Orders over £100||Delivery charge £29.99|
|Optional Assembly||£49.95 as premium|
What is the 2-Person Delivery Service?
Our two person delivery service is available for every order over £250 as standard. This includes the following:
All of our products are covered by a One Year Structural Guarantee unless otherwise stated. Therefore, if any of our products develop faults during this time, please contact us and we can issue you with a replacement. Exceptions to this guarantee are:
12 month constructional warranty.
General Garden Furniture Assembly Tips:
• Try to assemble your furniture near to where it will be placed to avoid having to move it once assembled.
• Be sure to place your furniture on a flat and even surface to prevent unnecessary stress on the connecting joints.
• If you need to move your furniture elsewhere, make sure you get somebody to help you lift it. Do not drag the furniture, as this can damage it.
• If you have assembled your furniture yourself, be sure to regularly check the bolts and re-tighten them if necessary.
• Use coasters and placements to protect your furniture’s surface from any hot pans, plates or glassware.
Costa Cleaning & Care FAQ's:
Can my furniture be left outside year-round?
PE rattan is a synthetic rattan which is mould-resistant and can withstand outdoor use. However, if you want to keep your furniture in the best condition then we would recommend covering it over with a furniture cover during the winter.
Do I need to do any regular maintenance on my furniture?
Synthetic rattan can be easily cleaned with soapy warm water and a cloth if necessary, but other than that it requires no maintenance.
How do I keep the glass table top in good condition?
• To protect the tempered glass table top, use coasters and table mats to prevent hot or cold items from coming in direct contact with the glass surface.
• To clean the glass surface, use a damp cloth with soap if necessary. Do not use abrasive solutions, as these are prone to scratching glass.
• Do not sit or stand on the glass surface, or use it as a chopping surface.
• Avoid placing sharp objects such as pens, keys and jewellery directly onto the glass surface to prevent scratching. We recommend using a tray or bowl to contain items such as this.
Can the cushions be left outside when not in use?
We recommend storing seat cushions indoors (such as in a shed or outbuilding) during any adverse weather or when the set is not
in use to keep them in good condition.
Are the cushions machine washable?
• All of our cushions have zippers so the cushion covers can be removed for cleaning. We would recommend either a very light machine wash, or better still, hand wash your cushion covers in lukewarm water to avoid any shrinkage or distortion of the fabric.
• In case of any accidental spillage on the seat cushions, immediately wipe away any excess liquid and gently press paper towels/ tissue onto the spilled area to minimise seepage into the cushion before machine/hand washing.