Relax in style with this outdoor lounge set, which includes a practical cushion storage box.
The Costa Outdoor Rattan Lounge Set includes:
The Costa Outdoor Lounge set is a great value outdoor furniture set which includes everything you need to create the perfect patio, decked area, or garden space. Two double sofas, plus four footrests which also double up as additional seating ensure that this is a set that the whole family can enjoy together, whilst the addition of the square table makes it the perfect place for enjoying a leisurely lunch or perhaps an evening glass of wine!
This set also comes with a practical storage box which can be used to house the seat cushions when not in use, back cushions will also need to be stored in a dry place. The entire set is made of high quality rattan, with a robust steel frame to ensure that this set will stand the test of time for many summers to come, whilst the back, removable seat cushions add further practicality. Equally, the table top is finished with durable, tempered glass, allowing it to be easily wiped clean and keeping maintenance to a minimum.
What we love about this set:
With the Costa Lounge Set you can truly transform your outdoor space and create an inviting, comfortable relaxation area which still retains a sophisticated appeal. The two sofas included in this set measure L.135 X W.75 X H.64 each, allowing them to comfortably seat two people per sofa, with the footrests measuring 40cm square.
This set can be delivered directly to your home thanks to our free two person delivery service which is available on orders over £250. Better still, we also offer a one year constructional warranty for added peace of mind.
3-10 working days.
|Orders under £50||Delivery charge £9.99|
|Orders £50-£100||Delivery charge £14.99|
|Orders £100-£250||Delivery charge £29.99|
|Orders over £250||Delivery is FREE|
|Optional Assembly||£39.95 as premium|
What is the 2-Person Delivery Service?
Our two person delivery service is FREE for every order over £250 as standard. This includes the following:
Do you deliver abroad?
International deliveries are accepted to the following countries based on a minimum order value of £1000. If you would like us to deliver to one of the following countries please email email@example.com who will happily guide you through the process.
For more information, check out our Delivery and Returns.
12 month constructional warranty.
General Garden Furniture Assembly Tips:
• Try to assemble your furniture near to where it will be placed to avoid having to move it once assembled.
• Be sure to place your furniture on a flat and even surface to prevent unnecessary stress on the connecting joints.
• If you need to move your furniture elsewhere, make sure you get somebody to help you lift it. Do not drag the furniture, as this can damage it.
• If you have assembled your furniture yourself, be sure to regularly check the bolts and re-tighten them if necessary.
• Use coasters and placements to protect your furniture’s surface from any hot pans, plates or glassware.
Costa Cleaning & Care FAQ's:
Can my furniture be left outside year-round?
PE rattan is a synthetic rattan which is mould-resistant and can withstand outdoor use. However, if you want to keep your furniture in the best condition then we would recommend covering it over with a furniture cover during the winter.
Do I need to do any regular maintenance on my furniture?
Synthetic rattan can be easily cleaned with soapy warm water and a cloth if necessary, but other than that it requires no maintenance.
How do I keep the glass table top in good condition?
• To protect the tempered glass table top, use coasters and table mats to prevent hot or cold items from coming in direct contact with the glass surface.
• To clean the glass surface, use a damp cloth with soap if necessary. Do not use abrasive solutions, as these are prone to scratching glass.
• Do not sit or stand on the glass surface, or use it as a chopping surface.
• Avoid placing sharp objects such as pens, keys and jewellery directly onto the glass surface to prevent scratching. We recommend using a tray or bowl to contain items such as this.
Can the cushions be left outside when not in use?
We recommend storing seat cushions indoors (such as in a shed or outbuilding) during any adverse weather or when the set is not
in use to keep them in good condition.
Are the cushions machine washable?
• All of our cushions have zippers so the cushion covers can be removed for cleaning. We would recommend either a very light machine wash, or better still, hand wash your cushion covers in lukewarm water to avoid any shrinkage or distortion of the fabric.
• In case of any accidental spillage on the seat cushions, immediately wipe away any excess liquid and gently press paper towels/ tissue onto the spilled area to minimise seepage into the cushion before machine/hand washing.