This set of grey side tables have a space-saving nesting design, with cross detailing.
Perfect for the modern home, this set of two nesting tables contains a smaller table which measures L.37 x W.33 x H.37cm, along with a larger table which measures L.45 x W.45 x H.43cm. This allows the smaller table to be stored neatly underneath the larger table when not in use.
Rubberwood has been used in the construction of these tables. This is a tropical hardwood which is highly regarded for its resistance to shrinkage and warping. For advice on how to keep these tables in great condition, be sure to take a look at the cleaning & care tab.
What we love about these tables:
These contemporary side tables feature cross detailing on either side for a touch of contemporary style, whilst their nesting design is a great space saving feature which makes them a good choice for more compact living rooms, or even bedrooms. Thanks to their on-trend grey colouring, these tables are sure to fit in perfectly in the modern home.
These tables are supplied with a 12 month constructional warranty for your added peace of mind.
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the recent blockage in the Suez Canal, we are unfortunately experiencing delays of 3-4 weeks with all shipments. Please allow an extra 3-4 weeks on top of the advertised timescale for all products currently on pre-order, as well as our made to order sofas and armchairs.
We aim to deliver all orders within 3-10 working days, with the exclusion of Scotland where during busy times it can take us upto 14 days to arrange delivery.
What are our delivery charges?
|Orders under £50||Delivery charge £9.99|
|Orders £50-£100||Delivery charge £14.99|
|Orders over £100||Delivery charge £34.95|
|Optional Assembly||£79.95 as premium|
What is the 2-Person Delivery Service?
Our two person delivery service includes the following:
How long will delivery take?
If a product is marked with a green ‘Fast Delivery’ banner, it is eligible for our Fast Delivery service and will be delivered to you within 2-3 working days.
Please note, this 2-3 day delivery window is applicable to all orders placed before 12pm. If your order is placed after 12pm, it will be processed the following day, then delivered within 2-3 days.
We aim to deliver all Standard Delivery orders within 3-10 working days, with the exclusion of Scotland where it can take us up to 14 days to arrange delivery during busier periods.
If you are ordering a product on pre-order, the time you can expect delivery will be stated below the ‘pre-order now’ button and delivered to you within this specified timescale.
Made to order Sofas & Armchairs:
Aside from our Fast Delivery and Sale sofas, all of our sofas and armchairs are made to order in your chosen style and fabric. We pre-produce the solid wooden frames of our sofas and keep them in stock, so all we need to do is upholster them. Quick and Simple!
Once you've placed your order, you will be updated at each stage of the manufacturing process so you know we're on time! Our current delivery time for our made to order sofas and armchairs is 8 weeks.
Got any other questions about delivery? Take a look at our Delivery FAQ’s page.
All of our products are covered by a One Year Structural Guarantee unless otherwise stated. Therefore, if any of our products develop faults during this time, please contact us and we can issue you with a replacement. Exceptions to this guarantee are:
General Indoor Furniture Assembly & Care Tips:
• Try to assemble your furniture near to where it will be placed to avoid having to move it once assembled.
• Be sure to place your furniture on a flat and even surface to prevent unnecessary stress on the connecting joints.
• If you need to move your furniture elsewhere, make sure you get somebody to help you lift it. Do not drag the furniture, as this can damage the item itself, as well as the floor.
• If you have assembled your furniture yourself, be sure to regularly check the bolts and re-tighten them if necessary.
• Ideally try to place your furniture away from elements such as sunlight, heat, moisture, excessive temperatures and air conditioning units.
• Use coasters and placements to protect your furniture’s surface from any hot pans, plates or glassware.
Cleaning & Care FAQ's:
Do I need to do any regular maintenance to my furniture to keep it in good condition?
• Over time, wooden furniture which has been pre-treated with oil may dry out. To maintain the finish of your wooden furniture, we recommend regular treatments with a suitable oil. Contact your local DIY store for suitable oils.
• For regular cleaning, use a damp cloth or sponge with clean water. This process will take care of all small hairline scratches, daily wear and tear and dust build up.
• Do not use any spirits, bleaches or any other chemical cleaners to clean wooden furniture as they are too abrasive and may damage the furniture's surface. • The iron base can simply be dusted using a feather duster or cloth duster to remove any dust build up.
What happens if I spill something on my furniture?
If any liquid is spilled on the furniture wipe immediately but gently, using a clean, firmly wrung damp cloth. Dry afterwards using another clean, dry cloth. If stains or marks persist, seek professional help and advice. Avoid rubbing the spilled liquid into the surface.