The Delano Lounge Set comes with two armchairs, a 3-seater sofa and a storage coffee table. It's also maintenance free and can be left outdoors all year around, what more could you want?
The Delano Lounge Set is the latest addition to our new designer garden furniture collection. Most interestingly, the Delano collection comes with a storage coffee table which is 100% waterproof allowing you to store the seat cushions conveniently in the coffee table along with magazines, books and sun tan lotion (if you are lucky!).
The Delano Set has a timeless design using solid high quality resin to give you a full bodied look reminiscent of many wooden collections. The surface of this lounge set is matt and textured to give it a very organic look and feel and its generous proportions gives you ample space for entertaining and lounging in the summer sun. The seat cushions have zippers and are made from 100% polyester and therefore can be machine washed.
If all that sounds good, we also include free two man delivery to a room of your choice.
Note: Set does not include decorative pillows
|Orders under £50||Delivery charge £9.99|
|Orders £50-£100||Delivery charge £14.99|
|Orders £100-£250||Delivery charge £29.99|
|Orders over £250||Delivery is FREE|
|Optional Assembly||£39.95 as premium|
What is the 2-Person Delivery Service?
Our two person delivery service is FREE for every order over £250 as standard. This includes the following:
Do you deliver abroad?
International deliveries are accepted to the following countries based on a minimum order value of £1000. If you would like us to deliver to one of the following countries please email@example.com who will happily guide you through the process.
For more information, check out our Delivery and Returns.
12 Month Constructional Warranty
Cleaning & Care:
General Garden Furniture Assembly Tips:
• Try to assemble your furniture near to where it will be placed to avoid having to move it once assembled.
• Be sure to place your furniture on a flat and even surface to prevent unnecessary stress on the connecting joints.
• If you need to move your furniture elsewhere, make sure you get somebody to help you lift it. Do not drag the furniture, as this can damage it.
• If you have assembled your furniture yourself, be sure to regularly check the bolts and re-tighten them if necessary.
• Use coasters and placements to protect your furniture’s surface from any hot pans, plates or glassware.
Delano Cleaning & Care FAQ's:
Can my furniture be left outside year-round?
• The solid UV protected resin used to make this set is maintenance free and weather-resistant, as well as being rust-proof and decay-proof, meaning it is able to stay outside year-round. However, if you want to keep your furniture in the best condition, then we would recommend covering it over with a furniture cover during the winter.
• Stacking your furniture together and using one large furniture cover for the entire lounge set will also help to protect it from the elements, just be sure to use the furniture's legs to secure the cover.
Do I need to do any regular maintenance on my furniture to keep it in good condition?
Synthetic rattan can be easily cleaned with warm, soapy water and a cloth if necessary, but other than that it requires no maintenance.
Can the cushions be left outside when not in use?
We recommend storing seat cushions indoors (such as in a shed or outbuilding) during any adverse weather, or when the set is not
in use, to keep them in good condition. However, with the Delano set, the seat cushions can also be stored inside the coffee table when not in use for added convenience.
Are the cushions machine washable?
• All of our cushions have zippers, so the cushion covers can be removed for cleaning. We would recommend either a very light machine wash, or better still, hand washing your cushion covers in lukewarm water to avoid any shrinkage or distortion of the fabric.
• In case of any accidental spillage on the seat cushions, immediately wipe away any excess liquid and gently press paper towels/ tissue onto the spilled area to minimise seepage into the cushion before machine/hand washing.