Make the ultimate statement with this handmade, hand finished coffee table with rubber covered, vintage style cast iron wheels. This coffee table boasts such personality it is the ideal stand alone item but if you are feeling particularly indulgent why not combine it with one of Out & Out Original's sofas. District Eight Design sources its cast iron from imported vintage machine parts, primarily Japanese weaving looms. These parts are sorted into salvageable components with the rest being melted down and recreated as table legs through hand laid sand-casting. Minor imperfections from this process add to the authenticity and uniqueness of the finished piece. All castings at District Eight are produced from 100% authentic recycled material, which are then electrochemically treated against corrosion, blackened, waxed and oiled to give each piece its own individuality.
3-10 working days.
|Orders under £50||Delivery charge £9.99|
|Orders £50-£100||Delivery charge £14.99|
|Orders £100-£250||Delivery charge £29.99|
|Orders over £250||Delivery is FREE|
|Optional Assembly||£39.95 as premium|
What is the 2-Person Delivery Service?
Our two person delivery service is FREE for every order over £250 as standard. This includes the following:
Do you deliver abroad?
International deliveries are accepted to the following countries based on a minimum order value of £1000. If you would like us to deliver to one of the following countries please email email@example.com who will happily guide you through the process.
For more information, check out our Delivery and Returns.
Free 10 Year Guarantee.
General Indoor Furniture Assembly & Care Tips:
• Try to assemble your furniture near to where it will be placed to avoid having to move it once assembled.
• Be sure to place your furniture on a flat and even surface to prevent unnecessary stress on the connecting joints.
• If you need to move your furniture elsewhere, make sure you get somebody to help you lift it. Do not drag the furniture, as this can damage the item itself, as well as the floor.
• If you have assembled your furniture yourself, be sure to regularly check the bolts and re-tighten them if necessary.
• Ideally try to place your furniture away from elements such as sunlight, heat, moisture, excessive temperatures and air conditioning units.
• Use coasters and placements to protect your furniture’s surface from any hot pans, plates or glassware.
District 8 Coffee Table Cleaning & Care FAQ's:
Do I need to do any regular maintenance to my furniture to keep it in good condition?
• Over time, wooden furniture which has been pre-treated with oil may dry out. To maintain the finish of your furnitures wooden legs, we recommend regular treatments with suitable oil. Contact your local DIY store for suitable oils.
• For regular cleaning, use a damp cloth or sponge with clean water. This process will take care of all small hairline scratches, daily wear and tear and dust build up.
• Do not use any spirits, bleaches or any other chemical cleaners to clean wooden furniture as they are too abrasive and may damage the furniture's surface.
What happens if I spill something on my furniture?
If any liquid is spilled on the furniture wipe immediately but gently, using a clean, firmly wrung damp cloth. Dry afterwards using another clean, dry cloth. If stains or marks persist, seek professional help and advice. Avoid rubbing the spilled liquid into the surface.
How do I keep the glass table top in good condition?
• To protect the tempered glass table top, use coasters and table mats to prevent hot or cold items from coming in direct contact with the glass surface.
• To clean the glass surface, use a damp cloth with soap if necessary. Do not use abrasive solutions, as these are prone to scratching glass.
• Do not sit or stand on the glass surface, or use it as a chopping surface.
• Avoid placing sharp objects such as pens, keys and jewellery directly onto the glass surface to prevent scratching. We recommend using a tray or bowl to contain items such as this.