Combine the iconic retro style bucket chair in black with the Brunel industrial dining table and bench to create an original and practical dining set for your dining room.
This retro inspired Industrial Style Black 6 Seater Bench Set includes:
Our retro style dining chairs are perfect for any modern home and here we show their flexibility by combining them with the industrial style Brunel Dining Table. If you are looking for style, practicality and a truly original dining set then look no further. The steel used in the Brunel collection is gently brushed with a grey paint to give it a charming, vintage feeling. We combine this with a clean table top which has a greywash finish to expose the wood grain to give a stunning aesthetic.
What makes the collection an Out and Out Original?
Aimed at those with a passion for industrial design, this set combines an iconic classic with an Out & Out Original designer collection in Brunel. Steel is an incredibly robust material and is one of the strongest materials available in the furniture industry, here we have crafted it with an elegance and design that will stand strong for years to come.
Better still, we offer free UK standard delivery on all orders over £250 so you can buy this now and pay nothing to have it delivered right to your door. How’s that for great customer service!
Why not use the dining table as a place to eat at teatime and a work desk during the day? For more inspirational ideas, call 02037 728752 or visit our contact page. Simply fill in your details and one of our furniture experts will get in touch.
3-10 working days.
|Orders under £50||Delivery charge £9.99|
|Orders £50-£100||Delivery charge £14.99|
|Orders £100-£250||Delivery charge £29.99|
|Orders over £250||Delivery is FREE|
|Optional Assembly||£39.95 as premium|
What is the 2-Person Delivery Service?
Our two person delivery service is FREE for every order over £250 as standard. This includes the following:
Do you deliver abroad?
International deliveries are accepted to the following countries based on a minimum order value of £1000. If you would like us to deliver to one of the following countries please email email@example.com who will happily guide you through the process.
For more information, check out our Delivery and Returns.
Free 3 year constructional guarantee.
General Indoor Furniture Assembly & Care Tips:
• Try to assemble your furniture near to where it will be placed to avoid having to move it once assembled.
• Be sure to place your furniture on a flat and even surface to prevent unnecessary stress on the connecting joints.
• If you need to move your furniture elsewhere, make sure you get somebody to help you lift it. Do not drag the furniture, as this can damage the item itself, as well as the floor.
• If you have assembled your furniture yourself, be sure to regularly check the bolts and re-tighten them if necessary.
• Ideally try to place your furniture away from elements such as sunlight, heat, moisture, excessive temperatures and air conditioning units.
• Use coasters and placements to protect your furniture’s surface from any hot pans, plates or glassware.
Brunel Cleaning & Care FAQ's:
What happens if I spill something on my furniture?
• The chairs can simply be wiped clean using a dampened cloth.
• If any liquid is spilled on the wood surface, wipe immediately but gently, using a clean, firmly wrung damp cloth. Dry afterwards using another clean, dry cloth. If stains or marks persist, seek professional help and advice. Avoid rubbing the spilled liquid into the surface.
Do I need to do any regular maintenance to my furniture to keep it in good condition?
• The faux leather chair seat can be lightly vacuumed or brushed regularly to remove any dust or crumbs if necessary, but largely require no maintenance, thanks to their durable resin shell.
• Over time, wooden surfaces which have been pre-treated with oil may dry out. To maintain the finish of your furniture, we recommend regular treatments with suitable oil. Contact your local DIY store for suitable oils.
• For regular cleaning, use a damp cloth or sponge with clean water to clean the table top. Wipe across the whole surface as one. When done correctly, this process will take care of all small hairline scratches, daily wear and tear and dust build up.
•Do not use any spirits, bleaches or any other chemical cleaners to clean wood furniture as they are too abrasive and may damage the furniture's surface.