The Easton Bench Dining Set Includes:
The Easton Bench Dining Set is a functional and compact addition to the modern kitchen or dining room. With a reclaimed wood effect and durable melamine top on both the bench and table, this set is suitably qualified to withstand the demands of the modern family home, whilst the children are sure to find it more fun than the traditional dining chair set! Made using durable, high quality steel, the legs further reflect this set’s modern and sturdy design and they have also been powder coated to give further robustness.
What we love about this set:
With our 120cm Easton Bench Dining Set, you can easily recreate the cool, rustic look so often seen in magazines for a fraction of the price! Benches offer a stylish yet space saving alternative to dining chairs which allow you to add a touch of personality to your home. Thanks to its neutral tones, this set is sure to complement any existing interior scheme, or provide the inspiration for a new one!
For your peace of mind, this bench is supplied with a 12 month constructional warranty. We also offer free two person delivery, which is available on all orders over £250. For information on how to look after your Easton Bench, be sure to click on the ‘Cleaning & Care’ tab.
3-10 working days.
|Orders under £50||Delivery charge £9.99|
|Orders £50-£100||Delivery charge £14.99|
|Orders £100-£250||Delivery charge £29.99|
|Orders over £250||Delivery is FREE|
|Optional Assembly||£39.95 as premium|
What is the 2-Person Delivery Service?
Our two person delivery service is FREE for every order over £250 as standard. This includes the following:
Do you deliver abroad?
International deliveries are accepted to the following countries based on a minimum order value of £1000. If you would like us to deliver to one of the following countries please email email@example.com who will happily guide you through the process.
For more information, check out our Delivery and Returns.
12 month constructional warranty
General Indoor Furniture Assembly & Care Tips:
• Try to assemble your furniture near to where it will be placed to avoid having to move it once assembled.
• Be sure to place your furniture on a flat and even surface to prevent unnecessary stress on the connecting joints.
• If you need to move your furniture elsewhere, make sure you get somebody to help you lift it. Do not drag the furniture, as this can damage the item itself, as well as the floor.
• If you have assembled your furniture yourself, be sure to regularly check the bolts and re-tighten them if necessary.
• Ideally try to place your furniture away from elements such as sunlight, heat, moisture, excessive temperatures and air conditioning units.
• Use coasters and placements to protect your furniture’s surface from any hot pans, plates or glassware.
Easton Cleaning & Care FAQ's:
Do I need to do any regular maintenance to my furniture to keep it in good condition? • Regularly clean the table top using a clean, dry cloth to remove any dust.
• A damp, microfibre cloth can also be used to wipe away any marks.
• Do not use any spirits, bleaches or any other chemical cleaners, as they are too abrasive and may damage the furniture's surface.
What happens if I spill something on my table? • If any liquid is spilled on the table’s surface, wipe immediately but gently, using a clean, firmly wrung damp cloth. Dry afterwards using another clean, dry cloth.
• If any spillages or marks are greasy or difficult to remove, simply use washing up liquid or a mild detergent to help remove them and try to do this as soon as possible. If stains or marks persist, seek professional help and advice.
• Avoid rubbing the spilled liquid into the table’s surface.