The Easton Bench Dining Set offers a cool and quirky alternative to traditional dining set.
The Easton 160cm Bench Dining Set Includes:
Ensure your home stands out from the crowd with the Easton 160cm Bench Dining Set which includes the Easton Dining Table measuring L.160cm X W.80cm X H.76cm, alongside two of the Easton Benches, which measure L.150cm X W.30 X H.45cm, allowing this set to comfortably accommodate 6 people.
Both the dining table and benches feature a reclaimed wood effect, with a durable melamine top, ensuring that this set is suitably qualified to withstand the demands of the modern family home. Durable steel legs further reflect this set’s sturdy design and industrial style and they have also been powder coated for the ultimate resilliance.
What we love about this set:
For anybody who is looking to give their dining or living area a complete, contemporary makeover, a bench dining set perfectly captures the effortlessly cool and rustic look commonly seen in magazines for an affordable price. The neutral tones of this set are sure to complement any existing interior scheme, or provide the inspiration for a new one! Most importantly, any children are sure to find it more fun than a traditional dining set!
For your added peace of mind, this set is supplied with a 12 month constructional warranty. Our two person delivery service is also available. For more detailed information on how to look after your Easton Set, be sure to click on the ‘Cleaning & Care’ tab.
We aim to deliver all orders within 3-10 working days, with the exclusion of Scotland where during busy times it can take us upto 14 days to arrange delivery.
What are our delivery charges?
|Orders under £50||Delivery charge £9.99|
|Orders £50-£100||Delivery charge £14.99|
|Orders over £100||Delivery charge £29.99|
|Optional Assembly||£49.95 as premium|
What is the 2-Person Delivery Service?
Our two person delivery service is available for every order over £250 as standard. This includes the following:
12 month constructional warranty
General Indoor Furniture Assembly & Care Tips:
• Try to assemble your furniture near to where it will be placed to avoid having to move it once assembled.
• Be sure to place your furniture on a flat and even surface to prevent unnecessary stress on the connecting joints.
• If you need to move your furniture elsewhere, make sure you get somebody to help you lift it. Do not drag the furniture, as this can damage the item itself, as well as the floor.
• If you have assembled your furniture yourself, be sure to regularly check the bolts and re-tighten them if necessary.
• Ideally try to place your furniture away from elements such as sunlight, heat, moisture, excessive temperatures and air conditioning units.
• Use coasters and placements to protect your furniture’s surface from any hot pans, plates or glassware.
Easton Cleaning & Care FAQ's:
Do I need to do any regular maintenance to my furniture to keep it in good condition? • Regularly clean the table top using a clean, dry cloth to remove any dust.
• A damp, microfibre cloth can also be used to wipe away any marks.
• Do not use any spirits, bleaches or any other chemical cleaners, as they are too abrasive and may damage the furniture's surface.
What happens if I spill something on my table? • If any liquid is spilled on the table’s surface, wipe immediately but gently, using a clean, firmly wrung damp cloth. Dry afterwards using another clean, dry cloth.
• If any spillages or marks are greasy or difficult to remove, simply use washing up liquid or a mild detergent to help remove them and try to do this as soon as possible. If stains or marks persist, seek professional help and advice.
• Avoid rubbing the spilled liquid into the table’s surface.