A robust, quality TV unit which brings a timeless and traditional appeal, the Elcombe Large TV Unit is made from solid pine and includes two shelf compartments with a central middle shelf which is the perfect space for any DVD players, or consoles. This TV unit also includes two cupboards which you can use to house DVD’s, CD’s, or anything else you wish to be stored away.
Adding to its sturdy construction, solid ‘aged pewter’ metal handles complement the pine wood, which has an antique colour and distressed effects, with the corners aged and softened to give an authentic and traditional appearance.
What we love about this TV unit:
Measuring W120 x D44 x H50cm, the Elcombe Large TV Unit is a timeless focal point which is sure to complement a diverse range of interior schemes. A low sheen, natural lacquered finish complements this unit’s heritage style and sturdy construction. Any unsightly cables can also be kept out of sight, thanks to the 80mm cable hole in the back of the unit which plugs can fit through, so you can enjoy uninterrupted viewing.
Best of all, this TV unit comes fully assembled, you simply need to screw the handles into the pre-drilled holes and you can sit back, turn the TV on and enjoy your new TV unit in no time at all!
3-10 working days.
|Orders under £50||Delivery charge £9.99|
|Orders £50-£100||Delivery charge £14.99|
|Orders £100-£250||Delivery charge £29.99|
|Orders over £250||Delivery is FREE|
|Optional Assembly||£39.95 as premium|
What is the 2-Person Delivery Service?
Our two person delivery service is FREE for every order over £250 as standard. This includes the following:
Do you deliver abroad?
International deliveries are accepted to the following countries based on a minimum order value of £1000. If you would like us to deliver to one of the following countries please email firstname.lastname@example.org who will happily guide you through the process.
For more information, check out our Delivery and Returns.
12 month constructional warranty.
General Indoor Furniture Assembly & Care Tips:
• Try to assemble your furniture near to where it will be placed to avoid having to move it once assembled.
• Be sure to place your furniture on a flat and even surface to prevent unnecessary stress on the connecting joints.
• If you need to move your furniture elsewhere, make sure you get somebody to help you lift it. Do not drag the furniture, as this can damage the item itself, as well as the floor.
• If you have assembled your furniture yourself, be sure to regularly check the bolts and re-tighten them if necessary.
• Ideally try to place your furniture away from elements such as sunlight, heat, moisture, excessive temperatures and air conditioning units.
• Use coasters and placements to protect your furniture’s surface from any hot pans, plates or glassware.
Elcombe Cleaning & Care FAQ's:
Do I need to do any regular maintenance to my furniture to keep it in good condition?
• Over time, wooden surfaces which have been pre-treated with oil may dry out. To maintain the finish of your furniture, we recommend regular treatments with suitable oil. Contact your local DIY store for suitable oils.
• For regular cleaning, use a damp cloth or sponge with clean water. Wipe across the whole surface as one. When done correctly, this process will take care of all small hairline scratches, daily wear and tear and dust build up.
• Do not use any spirits, bleaches or any other chemical cleaners to clean wood furniture as they are too abrasive and may damage the furniture's surface.
What happens if I spill something on my table?
If any liquid is spilled on the wood surface, wipe immediately but gently, using a clean, firmly wrung damp cloth. Dry afterwards using another clean, dry cloth. If stains or marks persist, seek professional help and advice. Avoid rubbing the spilled liquid into the surface.