Give your guests a comfortable place to stay with this bed featuring a pull-out trundle and mattress.
The perfect space-efficient solution for today’s modern home, the Ellison Single Bed features a pull-out trundle, creating an extra bed for guests. The durable frame has been crafted from solid pine with sturdy slats and a contemporary, streamlined design in a rustic, natural wood finish.
This bed is also provided with one Classic mattress which fits the main bed. This is a great value mattress which has a depth of 17cm, providing high quality and comfort for an affordable price. It has been created using a combination of luxury fibre filling and open springs which create a comfortable, medium feel, whilst hand tufting means that the filling won’t move around with use, so your mattress will last even longer. The Classic mattress is also single-sided, so you can easily rotate it to maintain freshness.
If you are looking to make the most of your space, the Ellison Single Bed comfortably sleeps two people, making it a great choice for guest bedrooms where space can often be limited. With one great value mattress included, that’s another box ticked when it comes to convenience (and comfort).
As well as being a great choice for those who regularly host guests, the Ellison Single Bed with Pull-out Trundle and Mattress also works fantastically for children’s bedrooms, thanks to its space-efficient style, whilst the pull-out trundle is perfect for after-school sleepovers with friends!
To top if off, both the bed and mattress are provided with a one year warranty for your additional peace of mind. For hygiene reasons, we cannot accept returns where the mattress’s packaging has been undone. When testing the comfort of your mattress, please do so before removing any packaging. If you are not satisfied, you can return the product to us in its original packaging within 14 days at the cost of a £35 collection charge.
*Please note, only one mattress is supplied and this is to fit the main bed. Mattress for the pull-out trundle must be purchased separately*
We aim to deliver all orders within 3-10 working days, with the exclusion of Scotland where during busy times it can take us upto 14 days to arrange delivery.
What are our delivery charges?
|Orders under £50||Delivery charge £9.99|
|Orders £50-£100||Delivery charge £14.99|
|Orders over £100||Delivery charge £34.95|
|Optional Assembly||£79.95 as premium|
What is the 2-Person Delivery Service?
Our two person delivery service includes the following:
How long will delivery take?
If a product is marked with a green ‘Fast Delivery’ banner, it is eligible for our Fast Delivery service and will be delivered to you within 2-3 working days.
Please note, this 2-3 day delivery window is applicable to all orders placed before 12pm. If your order is placed after 12pm, it will be processed the following day, then delivered within 2-3 days.
We aim to deliver all Standard Delivery orders within 3-10 working days, with the exclusion of Scotland where it can take us up to 14 days to arrange delivery during busier periods.
If you are ordering a product on pre-order, the time you can expect delivery will be stated below the ‘pre-order now’ button and delivered to you within this specified timescale.
Made to order Sofas & Armchairs:
Aside from our Fast Delivery and Sale sofas, all of our sofas and armchairs are made to order in your chosen style and fabric. We pre-produce the solid wooden frames of our sofas and keep them in stock, so all we need to do is upholster them. Quick and Simple!
Once you've placed your order, you will be updated at each stage of the manufacturing process so you know we're on time! Our current delivery time for our made to order sofas and armchairs is 8 weeks.
Got any other questions about delivery? Take a look at our Delivery FAQ’s page.
All of our products are covered by a One Year Structural Guarantee unless otherwise stated. Therefore, if any of our products develop faults during this time, please contact us and we can issue you with a replacement. Exceptions to this guarantee are:
General Indoor Furniture Assembly & Care Tips:
• Try to assemble your furniture near to where it will be placed to avoid having to move it once assembled.
• Be sure to place your furniture on a flat and even surface to prevent unnecessary stress on the connecting joints.
• If you need to move your furniture elsewhere, make sure you get somebody to help you lift it. Do not drag the furniture, as this can damage the item itself, as well as the floor.
• If you have assembled your furniture yourself, be sure to regularly check the bolts and re-tighten them if necessary.
• Ideally try to place your furniture away from elements such as sunlight, heat, moisture, excessive temperatures and air conditioning units.
• Use coasters and placements to protect your furniture’s surface from any hot pans, plates or glassware.
Bed Cleaning & Care FAQ's:
What happens if I spill something on my furniture?
• If accidental spillage occurs, immediately wipe away any excess liquid and press paper towels onto the spilled area to minimise the liquid from seeping into the upholstery. Use a clean, well wrung cloth to wipe away any stains. Use a gentle cleaning solution which is suitable for upholstery if necessary, testing this on a usually invisible area before use.
• If you spill something on your furniture, this should also be immediately wiped clean with a dampened cloth and dried afterwards using a clean cloth. If any spillages or marks are greasy or difficult to remove, simply use washing up liquid or a mild detergent to help remove them and try to do this as soon as possible.
Do I need to do any regular maintenance to my furniture to keep it in good condition?