Create an understated and elegant space for getting ready with our Emerson Dressing Table.
Part of our contemporary dressing table collection, the Emerson Dressing Table is a sophisticated and functional addition to any bedroom or dressing room. Measuring 150cm tall and 90cm wide with a depth of 44.5cm, this dressing table accommodates an ample sized table top for keeping your favourite products within easy reach.
Showcasing a streamlined silhouette, the Emerson Dressing Table has been crafted using a durable, high quality manufactured wood. Beneath the table top you’ll find a spacious drawer with a depth of 28.5cm, perfect for housing daily essentials. The mirror is arguably the most important part of any dressing table, which is why the Emerson includes a generously sized mirror measuring H.69.85cm x W.44.45cm. For advice on how to keep your new dressing table looking great, don’t forget to have a read of our Cleaning & Care tab.
Take some time to enjoy getting ready each morning with our Emerson Dressing Table. The contemporary design and ultra slim frame around the mirror adds chic simplicity which is sure to complement any interior scheme. As well as being the destination for getting ready, a dressing table can also make an eye-catching feature in your space. Accessorise your Emerson Dressing Table with a bunch of faux flowers or your favourite reed diffuser to create a space you’ll love to sit down at.
For your extra peace of mind, the Emerson Dressing Table is provided with a 12 month constructional warranty.
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the recent blockage in the Suez Canal, we are unfortunately experiencing delays of 3-4 weeks with all shipments. Please allow an extra 3-4 weeks on top of the advertised timescale for all products currently on pre-order, as well as our made to order sofas and armchairs.
We aim to deliver all orders within 3-10 working days, with the exclusion of Scotland where during busy times it can take us upto 14 days to arrange delivery.
What are our delivery charges?
|Orders under £50||Delivery charge £9.99|
|Orders £50-£100||Delivery charge £14.99|
|Orders over £100||Delivery charge £34.95|
|Optional Assembly||£79.95 as premium|
What is the 2-Person Delivery Service?
Our two person delivery service includes the following:
How long will delivery take?
If a product is marked with a green ‘Fast Delivery’ banner, it is eligible for our Fast Delivery service and will be delivered to you within 2-3 working days.
Please note, this 2-3 day delivery window is applicable to all orders placed before 12pm. If your order is placed after 12pm, it will be processed the following day, then delivered within 2-3 days.
We aim to deliver all Standard Delivery orders within 3-10 working days, with the exclusion of Scotland where it can take us up to 14 days to arrange delivery during busier periods.
If you are ordering a product on pre-order, the time you can expect delivery will be stated below the ‘pre-order now’ button and delivered to you within this specified timescale.
Made to order Sofas & Armchairs:
Aside from our Fast Delivery and Sale sofas, all of our sofas and armchairs are made to order in your chosen style and fabric. We pre-produce the solid wooden frames of our sofas and keep them in stock, so all we need to do is upholster them. Quick and Simple!
Once you've placed your order, you will be updated at each stage of the manufacturing process so you know we're on time! Our current delivery time for our made to order sofas and armchairs is 8 weeks.
Got any other questions about delivery? Take a look at our Delivery FAQ’s page.
All of our products are covered by a One Year Structural Guarantee unless otherwise stated. Therefore, if any of our products develop faults during this time, please contact us and we can issue you with a replacement. Exceptions to this guarantee are:
General Indoor Furniture Assembly & Care Tips:
• Try to assemble your furniture near to where it will be placed to avoid having to move it once assembled.
• Be sure to place your furniture on a flat and even surface to prevent unnecessary stress on the connecting joints.
• If you need to move your furniture elsewhere, make sure you get somebody to help you lift it. Do not drag the furniture, as this can damage the item itself, as well as the floor.
• If you have assembled your furniture yourself, be sure to regularly check the bolts and re-tighten them if necessary.
• Ideally try to place your furniture away from elements such as sunlight, heat, moisture, excessive temperatures and air conditioning units.
• Use coasters and placements to protect your furniture’s surface from any hot pans, plates or glassware.
Cleaning & Care FAQ's:
Do I need to do any regular maintenance to my furniture to keep it in good condition?
• Regularly clean the surface using a clean, dry cloth to remove any dust.
• A damp, microfibre cloth can also be used to wipe away any marks.
• Do not use any spirits, bleaches or any other chemical cleaners, as they are too abrasive and may damage the furniture's surface.
What happens if I spill something on my furniture?
• If any liquid is spilled on the surface, wipe immediately but gently, using a clean, firmly wrung damp cloth. Dry afterwards using another clean, dry cloth.
• If any spillages or marks are greasy or difficult to remove, simply use washing up liquid or a mild detergent to help remove them and try to do this as soon as possible. If stains or marks persist, seek professional help and advice.
• Avoid rubbing the spilled liquid into the table’s surface.
How do I keep the mirror clean?
To keep your dressing table's mirror gleaming, simply use a microfibre cloth or sponge dipped in warm water. For stubborn make up marks, you can also add a small amount of washing-up liquid and use a sponge. Always do circular motions to avoid smears. After washing your mirror, be sure to dry it off using another dry microfibre cloth.