Add contemporary style to any dining table with these high quality, artificial leather chairs.
Measuring D.47 x W.58 x H.96cm, the Eve Dining Chairs boast a contemporary and refined design which is fit for the modern home. These chairs have been carefully upholstered using high quality artificial leather which looks and feels just like the real thing.
For added practicality, the artificial leather can also be easily wiped clean, making these chairs a superb choice for the family home. Chrome legs further complement the chic white upholstery, giving these chairs a modern finish. For further maintenance advice, be sure to take a look at the Cleaning & Care tab.
What we love about these chairs:
The Eve Set of 2 Chairs in white offer both practicality and sophistication thanks to their comfortable foam cushioning and a contemporary design. Thanks to their chic white upholstery, they are sure to complement any colour scheme in the modern home.
Here at Out & Out, we like to give our customers that all-important peace of mind when making their purchase. For this reason, the Eve Set of 2 Chairs includes a 12 month constructional warranty, in addition to our free two person delivery service, which is available on all orders over £250!
We aim to deliver all orders within 3-10 working days, with the exclusion of Scotland where during busy times it can take us upto 14 days to arrange delivery.
What are our delivery charges?
|Orders under £50||Delivery charge £9.99|
|Orders £50-£100||Delivery charge £14.99|
|Orders £100-£250||Delivery charge £29.99|
|Orders over £250||Delivery is FREE|
|Optional Assembly||£39.95 as premium|
What is the 2-Person Delivery Service?
Our two person delivery service is FREE for every order over £250 as standard. This includes the following:
12 month constructional warranty.
General Indoor Furniture Assembly & Care Tips:
• Try to assemble your furniture near to where it will be placed to avoid having to move it once assembled.
• Be sure to place your furniture on a flat and even surface to prevent unnecessary stress on the connecting joints.
• If you need to move your furniture elsewhere, make sure you get somebody to help you lift it. Do not drag the furniture, as this can damage the item itself, as well as the floor.
• If you have assembled your furniture yourself, be sure to regularly check the bolts and re-tighten them if necessary.
• Ideally try to place your furniture away from elements such as sunlight, heat, moisture, excessive temperatures and air conditioning units.
Eve Cleaning & Care FAQ's:
What happens if I spill something on my furniture?
If accidental spillage occurs, immediately wipe away any excess liquid and press paper towels onto the spilled area to minimise the liquid from seeping into the cushions. Use a clean, well wrung cloth to wipe away any stains. Use a gentle cleaning solution which is suitable for upholstery if necessary, testing this on a usually invisible area before use.
Do I need to do any regular maintenance to my furniture to keep it in good condition?
The upholstery can be lightly vacuumed or brushed regularly to remove any dust or crumbs if needed.