The Evora three seater sofa in royal wool grey colour is one of our stand out pieces, designed for perfect comfort.
The Evora range is one of a classic, icon collections with its stylish use of a two tone piping and a hand upholstered soft wool exterior ideal for those takeaway and movie nights at home. The range consists of an armchair, two seater sofa, three seater sofa, corner sofa and chaise long and so there is surely a piece for every home layout.
The seat and back cushions have been made extra fluffy and extra chunky to give you the best comfort possible and the elegantly tapered legs are made from solid wood to give the whole collection a more organic feel. On top of that, we include two additional side pillows that are matched to the sofa itself!
Built on a solid frame with a combination of straps and strings, the Evora collection has been built to last and comes with a 12 month constructional warranty.
We aim to deliver all orders within 3-10 working days, with the exclusion of Scotland where during busy times it can take us upto 14 days to arrange delivery.
What are our delivery charges?
|Orders under £50||Delivery charge £9.99|
|Orders £50-£100||Delivery charge £14.99|
|Orders over £100||Delivery charge £29.99|
|Optional Assembly||£49.95 as premium|
What is the 2-Person Delivery Service?
Our two person delivery service is available for every order over £250 as standard. This includes the following:
12 month constructional warranty
Cleaning & Care:
General Indoor Furniture Assembly & Care Tips:
• Try to assemble your furniture near to where it will be placed to avoid having to move it once assembled.
• Be sure to place your furniture on a flat and even surface to prevent unnecessary stress on the connecting joints.
• If you need to move your furniture elsewhere, make sure you get somebody to help you lift it. Do not drag the furniture, as this can damage the item itself, as well as the floor.
• If you have assembled your furniture yourself, be sure to regularly check the bolts and re-tighten them if necessary.
• Ideally try to place your furniture away from elements such as sunlight, heat, moisture, excessive temperatures and air conditioning units.
Evora Cleaning & Care FAQ's:
Do I need to do any regular maintenance to my furniture to keep it in good condition?
We recommend regularly vacuuming or brushing your sofa lightly to remove any dust, crumbs, or pet hair.
What happens if I spill something on my furniture?
•If accidental spillage occurs, immediately wipe away any excess liquid and press paper towels onto the spilled area to minimise the liquid from seeping into the cushions. Use a clean, well wrung cloth to wipe away any stains. Use a gentle cleaning solution which is suitable for upholstery if necessary, testing this on a usually invisible part of the cover before use.
•Removable cushion covers can either be hand washed, or placed on a very light washing cycle to remove any stains.