These hand woven rattan chairs are perfect for soaking up the sunshine in style.
Our Florida Rattan Armchairs are the ultimate addition to any outdoor space. Constructed using high quality polyrattan which has been carefully hand woven, these chairs are maintenance free, as well as being fully recyclable and non-harmful to the environment. They also feature an all-important cushion pad seat in a complementary tone, alongside elegantly tapered wooden legs.
Measuring D.60 x W.61 x H.96cm and weighing a sturdy 10kgs, these chairs are generously sized to provide comfort and support for those long afternoons spent in the garden.
What we love about these chairs:
The high arms and square design of the Florida chairs puts a modern twist on the classic and traditional rattan style, making it the perfect addition to the contemporary garden. Whether you choose to place them on a patio, decked area or even in a conservatory, these versatile armchairs are sure to complement whichever style of table you choose to pair them with to create a timeless and stylish outdoor dining area.
These chairs are provided with a 12 month constructional warranty for your added peace of mind. For detailed information on cleaning & care for this product, take a look at the ‘Cleaning & Care’ tab. Two person delivery is also available.
We aim to deliver all orders within 3-10 working days, with the exclusion of Scotland where during busy times it can take us upto 14 days to arrange delivery.
What are our delivery charges?
|Orders under £50||Delivery charge £9.99|
|Orders £50-£100||Delivery charge £14.99|
|Orders over £100||Delivery charge £29.99|
|Optional Assembly||£49.95 as premium|
What is the 2-Person Delivery Service?
Our two person delivery service is available for every order over £250 as standard. This includes the following:
All of our products are covered by a One Year Structural Guarantee unless otherwise stated. Therefore, if any of our products develop faults during this time, please contact us and we can issue you with a replacement. Exceptions to this guarantee are:
Cleaning & Care:
General Garden Furniture Assembly Tips:
• Try to assemble your furniture near to where it will be placed to avoid having to move it once assembled.
• Be sure to place your furniture on a flat and even surface to prevent unnecessary stress on the connecting joints.
• If you need to move your furniture elsewhere, make sure you get somebody to help you lift it. Do not drag the furniture, as this can damage it.
• If you have assembled your furniture yourself, be sure to regularly check the bolts and re-tighten them if necessary.
• Use coasters and placements to protect your furniture’s surface from any hot pans, plates or glassware.
Florida Cleaning & Care FAQ's:
Can my furniture be left outside year-round?
• Polyrattan is a synthetic rattan which is mould-resistant and can withstand outdoor use. However, if you want to keep your furniture in the best condition then we would recommend covering it over with a furniture cover during the winter.
Can the seat cushions be left outside when not in use?
We recommend storing seat cushions indoors (such as in a shed or outbuilding) during any adverse weather or when the set is not in use to keep them in good condition.
Do I need to do any regular maintenance on my furniture?
Simply wash the furniture (without the cushions) using a brush and soapy water once a year to remove any algae and lichens.
Are the cushions machine washable?
• All of our cushions have zippers so the cushion covers can be removed for cleaning. We would recommend either a very light machine wash, or better still, hand wash your cushion covers in lukewarm water to avoid any shrinkage or distortion of the fabric.
• In case of any accidental spillage on the seat cushions, immediately wipe away any excess liquid and gently press paper towels/ tissue onto the spilled area to minimise seepage into the cushion before machine/hand washing.