Luxury at its best. George is chunky, stylish and perfect for creating a calm yet classy look in your home. This designer black sofa will give you years of reliability and comfort whilst all the time looking good.
The George Three Seater Sofa in Ebony Black is a great example of designer hand made furniture, made around a plywood and pine frame with solid arms and plump back cushions to give you the kind of comfort you long to get back home to. Scandinavian designer inspiration gives a look that will impress without being brash. Mix this with a typically British eye for comfort, and we are sure you will spend many days lounging on this beautiful sofa.
3-10 working days.
|Orders under £50||Delivery charge £9.99|
|Orders £50-£100||Delivery charge £14.99|
|Orders £100-£250||Delivery charge £29.99|
|Orders over £250||Delivery is FREE|
|Optional Assembly||£39.95 as premium|
What is the 2-Person Delivery Service?
Our two person delivery service is FREE for every order over £250 as standard. This includes the following:
Do you deliver abroad?
International deliveries are accepted to the following countries based on a minimum order value of £1000. If you would like us to deliver to one of the following countries please email firstname.lastname@example.org who will happily guide you through the process.
For more information, check out our Delivery and Returns.
Free 3 Year Guarantee.
Cleaning & Care:
General Indoor Furniture Assembly & Care Tips:
• Try to assemble your furniture near to where it will be placed to avoid having to move it once assembled.
• Be sure to place your furniture on a flat and even surface to prevent unnecessary stress on the connecting joints.
• If you need to move your furniture elsewhere, make sure you get somebody to help you lift it. Do not drag the furniture, as this can damage the item itself, as well as the floor.
• If you have assembled your furniture yourself, be sure to regularly check the bolts and re-tighten them if necessary.
• Ideally try to place your furniture away from elements such as sunlight, heat, moisture, excessive temperatures and air conditioning units.
George Cleaning & Care FAQ's:
Do I need to do any regular maintenance to my furniture to keep it in good condition?
•We recommend regularly vacuuming or brushing the sofa lightly to remove any dust, crumbs, or pet hair.
•Over time, wooden furniture which has been pre-treated with oil may dry out. To maintain the finish of the legs, we recommend regular treatments with suitable oil as recommended by your local stores.
What happens if I spill something on my furniture?
•If accidental spillage occurs, immediately wipe away any excess liquid and press paper towels onto the spilled area to minimise the liquid from seeping into the cushions. Use a clean, well wrung cloth to wipe away any stains. Use a gentle cleaning solution which is suitable for upholstery if necessary, testing this on a usually invisible part of the cover before use.
•Removable cushion covers can either be hand washed, or placed on a very light washing cycle to remove any stains.