Part of the Grafton Collection, this coffee table is the perfect centre piece for your living room. Creating contemporary elegance with functional benefits, this coffee table includes two storage drawers, which are ideal for housing remote controls, magazines, or anything else you want to be stored away .
Made to last, the robust quality of this coffee table is evident in the materials used, with a solid hardwood body, beautifully offset by a hardwood herringbone parquet top, which has a washed and brushed finish to reveal the wood’s natural features. This is finished off by the solid metal drawer handles, which tie in with the cool toned theme and provide easy access to the drawers.
What we love about this coffee table:
A coffee table can be instrumental in setting the tone of your living room and the Grafton French Grey Coffee Table is sure to make a lasting impression. The parquet top creates a stylish yet timeless effect and perfectly complements the sophisticated French Grey colouring of the table’s body, bringing a designer look to the modern home. Measuring 100cm wide x 50cm deep x 50cm high, this is a relatively low coffee table, which is perfect for creating that relaxed living room atmosphere.
Another useful feature of this coffee table is that the drawers are able to be pulled out from each side of the table and this is especially ideal if you are positioning it between two sofas. Best of all, this coffee table comes fully assembled, with free two person delivery, so you can start enjoying it as soon as it arrives at your door.
3-10 working days.
|Orders under £50||Delivery charge £9.99|
|Orders £50-£100||Delivery charge £14.99|
|Orders £100-£250||Delivery charge £29.99|
|Orders over £250||Delivery is FREE|
|Optional Assembly||£39.95 as premium|
What is the 2-Person Delivery Service?
Our two person delivery service is FREE for every order over £250 as standard. This includes the following:
Do you deliver abroad?
International deliveries are accepted to the following countries based on a minimum order value of £1000. If you would like us to deliver to one of the following countries please email email@example.com who will happily guide you through the process.
For more information, check out our Delivery and Returns.
12 month constructional warrany.
General Indoor Furniture Assembly & Care Tips:
• Try to assemble your furniture near to where it will be placed to avoid having to move it once assembled.
• Be sure to place your furniture on a flat and even surface to prevent unnecessary stress on the connecting joints.
• If you need to move your furniture elsewhere, make sure you get somebody to help you lift it. Do not drag the furniture, as this can damage the item itself, as well as the floor.
• If you have assembled your furniture yourself, be sure to regularly check the bolts and re-tighten them if necessary.
• Ideally try to place your furniture away from elements such as sunlight, heat, moisture, excessive temperatures and air conditioning units.
• Use coasters and placements to protect your furniture’s surface from any hot pans, plates or glassware.
Grafton Cleaning & Care FAQ's:
Do I need to do any regular maintenance to my furniture to keep it in good condition?
• Over time, wooden surfaces which have been pre-treated with oil may dry out. To maintain the finish of your furniture, we recommend regular treatments with suitable oil. Contact your local DIY store for suitable oils.
• For regular cleaning, use a damp cloth or sponge with clean water. Wipe across the whole surface as one. When done correctly, this process will take care of all small hairline scratches, daily wear and tear and dust build up.
•Do not use any spirits, bleaches or any other chemical cleaners to clean wood furniture as they are too abrasive and may damage the furniture's surface.
What happens if I spill something on my table?
If any liquid is spilled on the wood surface, wipe immediately but gently, using a clean, firmly wrung damp cloth. Dry afterwards using another clean, dry cloth. If stains or marks persist, seek professional help and advice. Avoid rubbing the spilled liquid into the surface.