The Ibiza White Aluminium Compact Garden Set includes:
This cute and compact garden furniture set contains two deluxe sized armchairs which measure L.75 x W.83 x H.68cm, along with a practical coffee table measuring L.50 x W.50 x H.40cm, perfect for keeping your drinks and essentials in easy reach!
The armchairs benefit from thick olefin cushions. Olefin is a popular garden furniture material which is well renowned for its colourfast properties, comfort and resistance to stains, abrasion and sunlight. Furthermore, a sleek, powder coated aluminium frame ensures durability and a high quality finish, whilst the coffee table has an elegant glass top to further complement this set’s contemporary design. For maintenance advice on how to care for this lounge set, please take a look at the Cleaning & Care tab.
What we love about this set:
This compact lounge set is the ideal choice for those with a smaller patio area or perhaps even a balcony who are looking for space efficient garden furniture which doesn’t compromise on aesthetic appeal. Inspired by the style of the white isle, this set has tapered legs and a wide slat design.
Best of all, the Ibiza Deluxe Corner Set is supplied with a 12 month constructional warranty for your added peace of mind, whilst free two person delivery is available on all orders over £250.
3-10 working days.
|Orders under £50||Delivery charge £9.99|
|Orders £50-£100||Delivery charge £14.99|
|Orders £100-£250||Delivery charge £29.99|
|Orders over £250||Delivery is FREE|
|Optional Assembly||£39.95 as premium|
What is the 2-Person Delivery Service?
Our two person delivery service is FREE for every order over £250 as standard. This includes the following:
Do you deliver abroad?
International deliveries are accepted to the following countries based on a minimum order value of £1000. If you would like us to deliver to one of the following countries please email email@example.com who will happily guide you through the process.
For more information, check out our Delivery and Returns.
12 month constructional warranty
Cleaning & Care:
General Garden Furniture Assembly Tips:
• Try to assemble your furniture near to where it will be placed to avoid having to move it once assembled.
• Be sure to place your furniture on a flat and even surface to prevent unnecessary stress on the connecting joints.
• If you need to move your furniture elsewhere, make sure you get somebody to help you lift it. Do not drag the furniture, as this can damage it.
• If you have assembled your furniture yourself, be sure to regularly check the bolts and re-tighten them if necessary.
• Use coasters and placements to protect your furniture’s surface from any hot pans, plates or glassware.
Ibiza Cleaning & Care FAQ's:
Can my furniture be left outside year-round? The aluminium frame is resistant to all weather conditions, whilst the olefin upholstery is resistant to abrasions, stains, sunlight, fire and chemicals. Nevertheless, we always recommend bringing your furniture inside during the winter months or any harsh weather conditions where possible to ensure it is kept in the best possible condition. If this is not possible then you can simply use a furniture cover, but please make sure the set is well ventilated to prevent mould from forming.
Do I need to do any regular maintenance on my furniture?
Simply wash the furniture (without the cushions) using a brush and soapy water once a year.
How do I keep the glass table top in good condition?
• To protect the tempered glass table top, use coasters and table mats to prevent hot or cold items from coming in direct contact with the glass surface.
• To clean the glass surface, use a damp cloth with soap if necessary. Do not use abrasive solutions, as these are prone to scratching glass.
• Do not sit or stand on the glass surface, or use it as a chopping surface.
• Avoid placing sharp objects such as pens, keys and jewellery directly onto the glass surface to prevent scratching. We recommend using a tray or bowl to contain items such as this.
Can the cushions be left outside when not in use?
We recommend storing seat cushions indoors (such as in a shed or outbuilding) during any adverse weather or when the set is not in use over the winter to keep them in good condition.
Are the cushions machine washable?
• All of our cushions have zippers so the cushion covers can be removed for cleaning. We would recommend either a very light machine wash, or better still, hand washing your cushion covers in lukewarm water to avoid any shrinkage or distortion of the fabric.
• In case of any accidental spillage on the seat cushions, immediately wipe away any excess liquid and gently press paper towels/ tissue onto the spilled area to minimise seepage into the cushion before machine/hand washing.