The Ipanema Woven Corner Outdoor Sofa Set by Lifestyle Garden includes:
Give your home a holiday feel with this woven chaise lounge set from Lifestyle Garden. This set includes a luxurious chaise lounge, with the right corner 2-seater sofa measuring W.165 x D.81 x H.76cm and the adjoining left arm chaise lounge measuring W.162 x D.77 x H.76cm, allowing this set to comfortably seat 3-4 people, depending on whether somebody wishes to take full advantage of the chaise lounge! You can push both parts together, or keep them separately, allowing you to customise the layout of your lounge set to suit your space.
The matching sofa table measures L.110 x W.75 x H.40cm, giving plenty of space for your drinks, chips and dips! Better yet, the table’s top is made from duranite®, a high quality material which Lifestyle Garden have designed to be ideally suited for table tops. Duranite® mimics the appearance of natural stone, yet is more practical and lightweight thanks to being made from high-quality cement board, coated with multi-layer, polymer-based paint. Duranite also undergoes a unique hardening process to ensure it is qualified to withstand the demands of outdoor life.
What we love about this set:
The woven detailing and chaise style of this set combines luxurious lounging with a relaxed, contemporary look. Attention to detail is evident with the tapered legs, which are made of sustainably sourced teak, coupled with the woven detailing on the sofa’s arms, made out of olefin rope. This set is upholstered using dralon®, which has been developed to offer superior resistance to extreme conditions.
We are pleased to offer a 12 month constructional warranty and Lifestyle Garden's 2 year warranty on all fabrics.
We aim to deliver all orders within 3-10 working days, with the exclusion of Scotland where during busy times it can take us upto 14 days to arrange delivery.
What are our delivery charges?
|Orders under £50||Delivery charge £9.99|
|Orders £50-£100||Delivery charge £14.99|
|Orders over £100||Delivery charge £29.99|
|Optional Assembly||£49.95 as premium|
What is the 2-Person Delivery Service?
Our two person delivery service includes the following:
All of our products are covered by a One Year Structural Guarantee unless otherwise stated. Therefore, if any of our products develop faults during this time, please contact us and we can issue you with a replacement. Exceptions to this guarantee are:
12 month constructional warranty and 2 year warranty on all Lifestyle Garden fabrics
Cleaning & Care:
General Garden Furniture Assembly Tips:
• Try to assemble your furniture near to where it will be placed to avoid having to move it once assembled.
• Be sure to place your furniture on a flat and even surface to prevent unnecessary stress on the connecting joints.
• If you need to move your furniture elsewhere, make sure you get somebody to help you lift it. Do not drag the furniture, as this can damage it.
• If you have assembled your furniture yourself, be sure to regularly check the bolts and re-tighten them if necessary.
• Use coasters and placements to protect your furniture’s surface from any hot pans, plates or glassware.
Ipanema Cleaning & Care FAQ's:
Can my furniture be left outside year-round?
The Ipanema collection has an aluminium frame which is resistant to all weather conditions, whilst the olefin upholstery is resistant to abrasions, stains, sunlight, fire and chemicals. Nevertheless, we always recommend bringing your furniture inside during the winter months or any harsh weather conditions where possible to ensure it is kept in the best possible condition. If this is not possible then you can simply use a furniture cover, but please make sure the set is well ventilated to prevent mould from forming.
Do I need to do any regular maintenance on my furniture?
Simply wash the furniture (without the cushions) using a brush and soapy water once a year. Over time, the teak legs will age naturally and the golden brown colour will turn to a beautiful silver-grey patina. This usually occurs within 4-5 months. However, if you prefer to maintain the teak’s original look then you can opt to apply an outdoor wood oil. We recommend contacting your local DIY store for suitable oils.
Can the cushions be left outside when not in use?
We recommend storing seat cushions indoors (such as in a shed or outbuilding) during any adverse weather or when the set is not in use over the winter to keep them in good condition.
Are the cushions machine washable?
• All of our cushions have zippers so the cushion covers can be removed for cleaning. We would recommend either a very light machine wash, or better still, hand washing your cushion covers in lukewarm water to avoid any shrinkage or distortion of the fabric.
• In case of any accidental spillage on the seat cushions, immediately wipe away any excess liquid and gently press paper towels/ tissue onto the spilled area to minimise seepage into the cushion before machine/hand washing.