Tapered legs are just one of the distinctive features that makes the Jessica armchair unforgettable.
Spend the afternoon online shopping whilst sitting in the luxuriously spacious Jessica armchair. Measuring 102cm in length, 93cm wide and 93cm high, the Jessica armchair is a flawless size for reclining. Available as a part of our made to measure collection, you can choose from over 10 different fabric options!
Want more from the Jessica range? Shop the 3-Seater style today.
Please note: when assembling your armchair, the legs can be located inside a zip underneath the chair.
We provide all of our armchairs with a 5-year guarantee. We are able to do this because they are built using solid frames that are doweled, stapled and glued to last a lifetime. Furthermore, our fabrics durable enough to be fit for commercial use - we know this because they can withstand 50,000 cycles on the Martindale Abrasion Test (the industry standard for testing the durability of fabrics against wear and tear). Domestic fabrics only need to pass 20,000 cycles and our fabrics can withstand an impressive 50,000 cycles! To learn more about the Martindale Abrasion Test, check out our blog post
We're really going the extra mile here and despite everyones idea of a comfortable armchair being slightly different, we are confident that you will be thrilled with ours. So if after 30 days you still feel your armchair is not comfortable, you can arrange to return the sofa to us for a full refund!
We don't have hundreds of different fabric options and this is because we don't believe that you can have hundreds of perfect fabrics. Our upholstery experts carefully handpick the best performing fabrics for each category in terms of texture, look and durability. We continue to add more fabrics to our collection as and when we find ones we feel are worthy of our Out & Out quality standard.
We want to give you choice and variety without the extortionate price tag. Purchasing armchairs in bulk and storing them in a warehouse creates a lot of waste and is also expensive. If you can afford to wait then you'll be rewarded by avoiding the associated costs that some of our competitors incur from middle men and expensive warehousing systems. Each of our armchairs are 100% Quality checked by one of our quality control staff at the furniture makers and once this has happened, we will ship it directly to you, with no extra costs and no extra hassle.
Our innovative slow-compression cushion technology uses premium grade pocket springs alongside a multi-density foam and fiber wrapping to guarantee that your armchair's seat cushions give you unmatched medium-soft comfort. This makes them retain their original appearance and feel despite daily use and is a superior construction compared to typical solid foam block seat cushions which tend to depress and lose their shape over time.
Relax and enjoy the journey with our simple 5 step ordering process:
We aim to deliver all orders within 3-10 working days, with the exclusion of Scotland where during busy times it can take us upto 14 days to arrange delivery.
What are our delivery charges?
|Orders under £50||Delivery charge £9.99|
|Orders £50-£100||Delivery charge £14.99|
|Orders over £100||Delivery charge £34.95|
|Optional Assembly||£79.95 as premium|
What is the 2-Person Delivery Service?
Our two person delivery service includes the following:
How long will delivery take?
If a product is marked with a green ‘Fast Delivery’ banner, it is eligible for our Fast Delivery service and will be delivered to you within 2-3 working days.
Please note, this 2-3 day delivery window is applicable to all orders placed before 12pm. If your order is placed after 12pm, it will be processed the following day, then delivered within 2-3 days.
We aim to deliver all Standard Delivery orders within 3-10 working days, with the exclusion of Scotland where it can take us up to 14 days to arrange delivery during busier periods.
If you are ordering a product on pre-order, the time you can expect delivery will be stated below the ‘pre-order now’ button and delivered to you within this specified timescale.
Made to order Sofas & Armchairs:
Aside from our Fast Delivery and Sale sofas, all of our sofas and armchairs are made to order in your chosen style and fabric. We pre-produce the solid wooden frames of our sofas and keep them in stock, so all we need to do is upholster them. Quick and Simple!
Once you've placed your order, you will be updated at each stage of the manufacturing process so you know we're on time! Our current delivery time for our made to order sofas and armchairs is 8 weeks.
Got any other questions about delivery? Take a look at our Delivery FAQ’s page.
We've listed below some useful FAQ's but if you have other questions regarding caring for your new armchair just call us on 02037 728752 or email us on email@example.com and one of our in-house designers will ensure you get the answer you need...no matter how technical or simple it may be!
· We recommend regularly vacuuming or brushing the armchair lightly to remove any dust, crumbs, or pet hair.
· If accidental spillage occurs, immediately wipe away any excess liquid and press paper towels onto the spilled area to minimise the liquid from seeping into the cushions. Use a clean, well wrung cloth to wipe away any stains. Use a gentle cleaning solution which is suitable for upholstery if necessary, testing this on a usually invisible part of the cover before use.
· Removable cushion covers can either be hand washed, or placed on a very light washing cycle to remove any stains.
• Try to assemble your furniture near to where it will be placed to avoid having to move it once assembled.
• Be sure to place your furniture on a flat and even surface to prevent unnecessary stress on the connecting joints.
• If you need to move your furniture elsewhere, make sure you get somebody to help you lift it. Do not drag the furniture, as this can damage the item itself, as well as the floor.
• If you have assembled your furniture yourself, be sure to regularly check the bolts and re-tighten them if necessary.
• Ideally try to place your furniture away from elements such as sunlight, heat, moisture, excessive temperatures and air conditioning units.