This elegant drinks cabinet has a rustic oak parquet finish, with space to store up to eighteen wine bottles.
Display your glassware and bottles in style with this elegantly designed drinks cabinet measuring L.100 x W.50.5 x H.80cm. The Kensington Drinks Cabinet features space along the top for showcasing your wine glasses, whilst a built-in wine rack accommodates up to 18 bottles, meaning you can be well stocked! The ledge which runs top of the wine rack also provides an additional place for storing more bottles and glasses.
This drinks cabinet has a classic parquet finish and has been constructed using oak veneer for an authentically rustic appearance, whilst the painted black interior gives a sleek, contemporary look. To top it off, gold handles and legs add a touch of decadence, which complements the luxurious parquet finish.
What we love about this product:
Add luxurious style to your space with the expertly crafted Kensington Drinks Cabinet. This Drinks Cabinet not only offers a wealth of storage space for bottles, glasses and accessories, but it also acts as a real focal point in your dining room or living room.
You can shop with confidence thanks to the 12 month constructional warranty available with Kensington Drinks Cabinet, whilst our two person delivery service is also available.
IMPORTANT DELIVERY UPDATE: 04/01/2021
We are currently experiencing many shipment delays due to ports being understaffed, a shortage of shipping containers and a global surge in demand for international shipping amid the coronavirus pandemic.
As a result, the current lead time for our Made to Order sofas is 16 weeks.
If you are ordering a product that says it is ‘in stock’, then our usual delivery timescales of 7-10 working days (or 2-3 working days for Fast Delivery products) apply. For all other products available on pre-order, please be aware that there may be a delay to the timescale stated.
We aim to deliver all orders within 3-10 working days, with the exclusion of Scotland where during busy times it can take us upto 14 days to arrange delivery.
What are our delivery charges?
|Orders under £50||Delivery charge £9.99|
|Orders £50-£100||Delivery charge £14.99|
|Orders over £100||Delivery charge £29.99|
|Optional Assembly||£49.95 as premium|
What is the 2-Person Delivery Service?
Our two person delivery service includes the following:
All of our products are covered by a One Year Structural Guarantee unless otherwise stated. Therefore, if any of our products develop faults during this time, please contact us and we can issue you with a replacement. Exceptions to this guarantee are:
12 month constructional warranty
General Indoor Furniture Assembly & Care Tips:
• Try to assemble your furniture near to where it will be placed to avoid having to move it once assembled.
• Be sure to place your furniture on a flat and even surface to prevent unnecessary stress on the connecting joints.
• If you need to move your furniture elsewhere, make sure you get somebody to help you lift it. Do not drag the furniture, as this can damage the item itself, as well as the floor.
• If you have assembled your furniture yourself, be sure to regularly check the bolts and re-tighten them if necessary.
• Ideally try to place your furniture away from elements such as sunlight, heat, moisture, excessive temperatures and air conditioning units.
• Use coasters and placements to protect your furniture’s surface from any hot pans, plates or glassware.
Kensington Cleaning & Care FAQ's:
What happens if I spill something on my furniture?
• If any liquid is spilled on the wood surface, wipe immediately but gently, using a clean, firmly wrung damp cloth. Dry afterwards using another clean, dry cloth. If stains or marks persist, seek professional help and advice. Avoid rubbing the spilled liquid into the surface.
Do I need to do any regular maintenance to my furniture to keep it in good condition?
• For regular cleaning, use a damp cloth or sponge with clean water to clean the table top. Wipe across the whole surface as one. When done correctly, this process will take care of all small hairline scratches, daily wear and tear and dust build up. •Do not use any spirits, bleaches or any other chemical cleaners to clean wood furniture as they are too abrasive and may damage the furniture's surface. •Over time, wooden surfaces which have been pre-treated with oil may dry out. To maintain the finish of your furniture, we recommend regular treatments with suitable oil. Contact your local DIY store for advice on suitable oils.