The Kora 6 Seater Dining Set perfectly captures industrial-inspired, modern style.
The Kora 160cm 6 Seater Dining Set Includes:
The Kora 160cm 6 Seater Dining Set is an industrial-inspired dining set which combines our Easton Dining Table, measuring a generous L.160cm X W.80cm X H.76cm with six of our Kora Dining Chairs, with dimensions of W.45 x D.62 x H.90cm to create a set which comfortably seats six people.
To authentically capture rustic and industrial style, the Easton Table has a reclaimed wood effect and a durable melamine top, with powder coated metal legs to ensure the ultimate robustness. The Kora Dining Chairs are made using superb quality, artificial vintage leather upholstery which can easily be wiped clean, making this set a great choice for the modern home.
What we love about this set:
Recreate the effortlessly stylish industrial style so often seen in magazines in your own home with the Kora 160cm 6 Seater Dining Set. The simple and modern silhouettes of both the table and the dining chairs give this set a contemporary feel which ensures that it will fit right in inside the modern home, whether that be in a dining room, open plan apartment, kitchen or a living room. The neutral colour scheme of this set is also sure to complement almost any modern interior scheme.
This set comes with a 12 month constructional warranty. For detailed instructions on how to look after your Kora dining set, be sure to take a look at the ‘Cleaning & Care’ tab.
We aim to deliver all orders within 3-10 working days, with the exclusion of Scotland where during busy times it can take us upto 14 days to arrange delivery.
What are our delivery charges?
|Orders under £50||Delivery charge £9.99|
|Orders £50-£100||Delivery charge £14.99|
|Orders over £100||Delivery charge £29.99|
|Optional Assembly||£49.95 as premium|
What is the 2-Person Delivery Service?
Our two person delivery service is available for every order over £250 as standard. This includes the following:
12 month constructional warranty
General Indoor Furniture Assembly & Care Tips:
• Try to assemble your furniture near to where it will be placed to avoid having to move it once assembled.
• Be sure to place your furniture on a flat and even surface to prevent unnecessary stress on the connecting joints.
• If you need to move your furniture elsewhere, make sure you get somebody to help you lift it. Do not drag the furniture, as this can damage the item itself, as well as the floor.
• If you have assembled your furniture yourself, be sure to regularly check the bolts and re-tighten them if necessary.
• Ideally try to place your furniture away from elements such as sunlight, heat, moisture, excessive temperatures and air conditioning units.
• Use coasters and placements to protect your furniture’s surface from any hot pans, plates or glassware.
Kora Cleaning & Care FAQ's:
What happens if I spill something on my furniture?
• If any liquid is spilled on the wood surface, wipe immediately but gently, using a clean, firmly wrung damp cloth. Dry afterwards using another clean, dry cloth. If stains or marks persist, seek professional help and advice. Avoid rubbing the spilled liquid into the surface.
• If accidental spillage onto the chairs occurs, immediately wipe away any excess liquid and press paper towels onto the spilled area to minimise the liquid from seeping into the cushions. Use a clean, well wrung cloth to wipe away any stains. Use a gentle cleaning solution which is suitable for upholstery if necessary, testing this on a usually invisible area before use.
Do I need to do any regular maintenance to my furniture to keep it in good condition?
• For regular cleaning, use a damp cloth or sponge with clean water to clean the table top. Wipe across the whole surface as one. When done correctly, this process will take care of all small hairline scratches, daily wear and tear and dust build up.
•Do not use any spirits, bleaches or any other chemical cleaners to clean wood furniture as they are too abrasive and may damage the furniture's surface.
• The chair's upholstery can be lightly vacuumed or brushed regularly to remove any dust or crumbs if needed.