The Kora 4 Seater Round Dining Set Includes:
Add industrial-inspired style to your dining space with the Kora 4 Seater Round Dining Set. This modern dining set features our Easton Round Dining Table which measures L.110 X W.110 X H.76cm and has a rustic reclaimed wood effect look, with a durable melamine top, ensuring authentic style alongside practicality for the modern home.
The dining table is finished off with the addition of four of the stylish Kora Dining Chairs which perfectly complement the table with their industrial look and matching powder coated metal legs. The Kora Chairs have been upholstered using superb quality artificial leather with embossed detailing on the chair’s tapered back, giving a truly designer feel.
What we love about this set:
The Kora 4 Seater Round Dining Set captures the simplicity of a round dining set with the appeal of industrial style to create a dining set which is sure to stand out in any dining room, kitchen or living area. The neutral colour palette of this set also means that it is sure to complement existing interior schemes whilst still acting as a focal point for family meals and dinner parties.
The Kora 4 Seater Round Dining Set is available with a 12 month constructional warranty in addition to our free two person delivery service, which is available on all orders over £250 and also includes a two-hour pre-arranged delivery window for added convenience.
We aim to deliver all orders within 3-10 working days, with the exclusion of Scotland where during busy times it can take us upto 14 days to arrange delivery.
What are our delivery charges?
|Orders under £50||Delivery charge £9.99|
|Orders £50-£100||Delivery charge £14.99|
|Orders £100-£250||Delivery charge £29.99|
|Orders over £250||Delivery is FREE|
|Optional Assembly||£39.95 as premium|
What is the 2-Person Delivery Service?
Our two person delivery service is FREE for every order over £250 as standard. This includes the following:
12 month constructional warranty
General Indoor Furniture Assembly & Care Tips:
• Try to assemble your furniture near to where it will be placed to avoid having to move it once assembled.
• Be sure to place your furniture on a flat and even surface to prevent unnecessary stress on the connecting joints.
• If you need to move your furniture elsewhere, make sure you get somebody to help you lift it. Do not drag the furniture, as this can damage the item itself, as well as the floor.
• If you have assembled your furniture yourself, be sure to regularly check the bolts and re-tighten them if necessary.
• Ideally try to place your furniture away from elements such as sunlight, heat, moisture, excessive temperatures and air conditioning units.
• Use coasters and placements to protect your furniture’s surface from any hot pans, plates or glassware.
Kora Cleaning & Care FAQ's:
What happens if I spill something on my furniture?
• If any liquid is spilled on the wood surface, wipe immediately but gently, using a clean, firmly wrung damp cloth. Dry afterwards using another clean, dry cloth. If stains or marks persist, seek professional help and advice. Avoid rubbing the spilled liquid into the surface.
• If accidental spillage onto the chairs occurs, immediately wipe away any excess liquid and press paper towels onto the spilled area to minimise the liquid from seeping into the cushions. Use a clean, well wrung cloth to wipe away any stains. Use a gentle cleaning solution which is suitable for upholstery if necessary, testing this on a usually invisible area before use.
Do I need to do any regular maintenance to my furniture to keep it in good condition?
• For regular cleaning, use a damp cloth or sponge with clean water to clean the table top. Wipe across the whole surface as one. When done correctly, this process will take care of all small hairline scratches, daily wear and tear and dust build up.
•Do not use any spirits, bleaches or any other chemical cleaners to clean wood furniture as they are too abrasive and may damage the furniture's surface.
• The chair's upholstery can be lightly vacuumed or brushed regularly to remove any dust or crumbs if needed.