Add designer flair to your home with our Lorna Modern Rocking Chair in Dark Green. This unique and comfortable chair measures L.67xW.77xH.85cm and features a wide, sculpted seat and tall back to ensure the ultimate comfort and support.
Slim yet durable steel legs ensure the ultimate resilience, adding to this chair’s modern appeal, whilst the seat itself is upholstered using superb quality velvet fabric for a luxurious finish. For advice on how to look after your Lorna Rocking Chair, simply take a look at the Cleaning & Care tab!
What we love about this chair:
The Lorna Rocking Chair completely rejuvenates the traditional rocking chair, bringing it right into the 21st century with a Scandinavian-inspired design which perfectly captures modern style. Whether you choose to place it in a living room, bedroom or elsewhere in the home, the dark green shade of this chair’s upholstery further adds to its sophisticated appeal.
Best of all, this chair is provided with a 12 month constructional warranty, whilst our free two person delivery service is available on all orders over £250.
3-10 working days.
|Orders under £50||Delivery charge £9.99|
|Orders £50-£100||Delivery charge £14.99|
|Orders £100-£250||Delivery charge £29.99|
|Orders over £250||Delivery is FREE|
|Optional Assembly||£39.95 as premium|
What is the 2-Person Delivery Service?
Our two person delivery service is FREE for every order over £250 as standard. This includes the following:
Do you deliver abroad?
International deliveries are accepted to the following countries based on a minimum order value of £1000. If you would like us to deliver to one of the following countries please email email@example.com who will happily guide you through the process.
For more information, check out our Delivery and Returns.
Cleaning & Care:
General Indoor Furniture Assembly & Care Tips:
• Try to assemble your furniture near to where it will be placed to avoid having to move it once assembled.
• Be sure to place your furniture on a flat and even surface to prevent unnecessary stress on the connecting joints.
• If you need to move your furniture elsewhere, make sure you get somebody to help you lift it. Do not drag the furniture, as this can damage the item itself, as well as the floor.
• If you have assembled your furniture yourself, be sure to regularly check the bolts and re-tighten them if necessary.
• Ideally try to place your furniture away from elements such as sunlight, heat, moisture, excessive temperatures and air conditioning units.
Lorna Cleaning & Care FAQ's:
Do I need to do any regular maintenance to my furniture to keep it in good condition?
We recommend regularly vacuuming or brushing the chair lightly to remove any dust, crumbs, or pet hair.
What happens if I spill something on my furniture?
If accidental spillage occurs, immediately wipe away any excess liquid and press paper towels onto the spilled area to minimise the liquid from seeping into the cushions. Use a clean, well wrung cloth to wipe away any stains. Use a gentle cleaning solution which is suitable for upholstery if necessary, testing this on a usually invisible part of the cover before use.