Putting a modern spin on a classic, our Lorna Rocking Chair is full of contemporary flair.
Who said a rocking chair can’t work in the modern home? Our Lorna Modern Rocking Chair in Blue breaks with tradition, measuring L.67xW.77xH.85cm and boasting a wide, sculpted seat and tall back for the ultimate comfort and support, whether you choose to place it in the living room, bedroom or elsewhere in the home.
The all-important legs of this rocking chair are made using durable steel with modern detailing, whilst the chair itself has been upholstered using superb quality velvet fabric for a luxuriously sumptuous look and feel. Maintenance needn’t be an issue either, as our Cleaning & Care tab is full of advice on how to look after your Lorna Rocking Chair!
What we love about this chair:
If you’re looking for an accent chair which makes a statement then our Lorna Rocking Chair in Blue certainly achieves exactly that! Putting a modern spin on a classic style, the blue shade of this chair’s upholstery gives an injection of sophisticated colour whilst its angular lines and detailing on the legs give it a truly designer feel.
For your added peace of mind the Lorna Chair is provided with a 12 month constructional warranty.
We aim to deliver all orders within 3-10 working days, with the exclusion of Scotland where during busy times it can take us upto 14 days to arrange delivery.
What are our delivery charges?
|Orders under £50||Delivery charge £9.99|
|Orders £50-£100||Delivery charge £14.99|
|Orders over £100||Delivery charge £29.99|
|Optional Assembly||£49.95 as premium|
What is the 2-Person Delivery Service?
Our two person delivery service is available for every order over £250 as standard. This includes the following:
12 month constructional warranty.
General Indoor Furniture Assembly & Care Tips:
• Try to assemble your furniture near to where it will be placed to avoid having to move it once assembled.
• Be sure to place your furniture on a flat and even surface to prevent unnecessary stress on the connecting joints.
• If you need to move your furniture elsewhere, make sure you get somebody to help you lift it. Do not drag the furniture, as this can damage the item itself, as well as the floor.
• If you have assembled your furniture yourself, be sure to regularly check the bolts and re-tighten them if necessary.
• Ideally try to place your furniture away from elements such as sunlight, heat, moisture, excessive temperatures and air conditioning units.
Lorna Cleaning & Care FAQ's:
What happens if I spill something on my furniture?
If accidental spillage occurs, immediately wipe away any excess liquid and press paper towels onto the spilled area to minimise the liquid from seeping into the cushions. Use a clean, well wrung cloth to wipe away any stains. Use a gentle cleaning solution which is suitable for upholstery if necessary, testing this on a usually invisible area before use.
Do I need to do any regular maintenance to my furniture to keep it in good condition?
The upholstery can be lightly vacuumed or brushed regularly to remove any dust or crumbs if needed.