Add contemporary style to your bedroom with the Lucia Grey Bedside Tables.
Add style and practicality to your home with the Lucia Bedside Table, which features a decorative cross-base design and measures 52cm in height, with a diameter of 40cm. This allows it to accommodate all of your bedside essentials with ease.
The Lucia Side Table has been made using rubberwood, a sustainable, tropical hardwood which is well renowned for its resistance to shrinkage and warping, as well as being an easy material to work with. This makes it a popular choice for home furniture products. For advice on how to keep the Lucia Bedside Table looking good, be sure to take a look at the cleaning & care tab.
What we love about this table:
Featuring on-trend neutral tones of grey and white, this bedside table is a versatile choice for almost any interior scheme. Bedside tables can be both practical as well as decorative, giving you a place to put your bedside essentials, as well as acting as a decorative feature within the bedroom for displaying vases, candles or plants.
We are pleased to provide the Lucia Bedside Table with a 12 month constructional warranty, whilst our free two person delivery service is also available for all orders over £250.
3-10 working days.
|Orders under £50||Delivery charge £9.99|
|Orders £50-£100||Delivery charge £14.99|
|Orders £100-£250||Delivery charge £29.99|
|Orders over £250||Delivery is FREE|
|Optional Assembly||£39.95 as premium|
What is the 2-Person Delivery Service?
Our two person delivery service is FREE for every order over £250 as standard. This includes the following:
Do you deliver abroad?
International deliveries are accepted to the following countries based on a minimum order value of £1000. If you would like us to deliver to one of the following countries please email email@example.com who will happily guide you through the process.
For more information, check out our Delivery and Returns.
12 month constructional
General Indoor Furniture Assembly & Care Tips:
• Try to assemble your furniture near to where it will be placed to avoid having to move it once assembled.
• Be sure to place your furniture on a flat and even surface to prevent unnecessary stress on the connecting joints.
• If you need to move your furniture elsewhere, make sure you get somebody to help you lift it. Do not drag the furniture, as this can damage the item itself, as well as the floor.
• If you have assembled your furniture yourself, be sure to regularly check the bolts and re-tighten them if necessary.
• Ideally try to place your furniture away from elements such as sunlight, heat, moisture, excessive temperatures and air conditioning units.
• Use coasters and placements to protect your furniture’s surface from any hot pans, plates or glassware.
Cleaning & Care FAQ's:
Do I need to do any regular maintenance to my furniture to keep it in good condition?
• Over time, wooden furniture which has been pre-treated with oil may dry out. To maintain the finish of your furnitures wooden legs, we recommend regular treatments with suitable oil. Contact your local DIY store for suitable oils.
• For regular cleaning, use a damp cloth or sponge with clean water. This process will take care of all small hairline scratches, daily wear and tear and dust build up.
•Do not use any spirits, bleaches or any other chemical cleaners to clean wooden furniture as they are too abrasive and may damage the furniture's surface.
What happens if I spill something on my furniture?
If any liquid is spilled on the furniture wipe immediately but gently, using a clean, firmly wrung damp cloth. Dry afterwards using another clean, dry cloth. If stains or marks persist, seek professional help and advice. Avoid rubbing the spilled liquid into the surface.