Give your dining area a contemporary makeover with the Maison Extendable Dining Set. This set combines comfort and style, with a table top which has been made using High Pressure Laminate (known as HPL). HPL is a resin based laminate material which has been created at pressures of over 1000lbs per square inch (70kg per square cm). This gives the table an incredibly durable surface, which makes it ideal for use in the family home. Better yet, it also has anti-bacterial and anti-fungal properties for added practicality.
A solid wood frame finishes off the table’s contemporary design, pairing well with the wood-effect legs of the Maison chairs. The chairs have also been upholstered using superb quality fabric with a luxurious velvet-look finish. Measuring L.57 X W.59 X H.82cm, these chairs have generous dimensions to ensure the ultimate comfort, whilst the table measures L.106-136cm x W.80 x H.75cm.
What we love about this set:
Extending from 106-136cm, this space-saving set is perfect for homes where practicality and comfort are of equal importance. The grey velvet chairs give this set a designer look, whilst the extending capabilities of the table allow you to accommodate extra guests or maybe just extra food, the choice is yours!
The Maison Extendable Dining Set is provided with a 12 month constructional warranty, coupled with our free two person delivery service which is available on all orders over £250!
3-10 working days.
|Orders under £50||Delivery charge £9.99|
|Orders £50-£100||Delivery charge £14.99|
|Orders £100-£250||Delivery charge £29.99|
|Orders over £250||Delivery is FREE|
|Optional Assembly||£39.95 as premium|
What is the 2-Person Delivery Service?
Our two person delivery service is FREE for every order over £250 as standard. This includes the following:
Do you deliver abroad?
International deliveries are accepted to the following countries based on a minimum order value of £1000. If you are wish for us to deliver to one of the following countries please email firstname.lastname@example.org who will happily guide you through the process.
For more information, check out our Delivery and Returns.
12 month constructional warranty.
General Indoor Furniture Assembly & Care Tips:
• Try to assemble your furniture near to where it will be placed to avoid having to move it once assembled.
• Be sure to place your furniture on a flat and even surface to prevent unnecessary stress on the connecting joints.
• If you need to move your furniture elsewhere, make sure you get somebody to help you lift it. Do not drag the furniture, as this can damage the item itself, as well as the floor.
• If you have assembled your furniture yourself, be sure to regularly check the bolts and re-tighten them if necessary.
• Ideally try to place your furniture away from elements such as sunlight, heat, moisture, excessive temperatures and air conditioning units.
• Use coasters and placements to protect your furniture’s surface from any hot pans, plates or glassware.
Maison Cleaning & Care FAQ's:
What happens if I spill something on my furniture?
• If you spill something on the table, this should also be immediately wiped clean with a dampened cloth and dried afterwards using a clean cloth. If any spillages or marks are greasy or difficult to remove, simply use washing up liquid or a mild detergent to help remove them and try to do this as soon as possible.
• If accidental spillage onto the chairs occurs, immediately wipe away any excess liquid and press paper towels onto the spilled area to minimise the liquid from seeping into the cushions. Use a clean, well wrung cloth to wipe away any stains. Use a gentle cleaning solution which is suitable for upholstery if necessary, testing this on a usually invisible area before use.
Do I need to do any regular maintenance to my furniture to keep it in good condition?
• The table can be cleaned using a damp, microfibre cloth to wipe away any marks. Do not use any chemical cleaning solutions, as these are too harsh and may damage the table's surface.
• The upholstered chairs can be lightly vacuumed or brushed regularly to remove any dust, crumbs or pet hairs if needed.