Combining grey velvet chairs with a glass table, this set perfectly captures contemporary style.
The Maison Glass 6 Seater Dining Set includes:
If you’re looking to create a stylish and comfortable dining space then our Maison Glass 6 Seater Dining Set is sure to be the perfect addition. This contemporary dining set features our Maison Dining Chairs which measure L.57 X W.59 X H.82cm, offering comfortable and generously sized seating, with supportive armrests.
The Bergen Table measures L.150 x W.90 x H.75cm, with a modern sophisticated glass table top. Both the table and dining chairs have elegant tapered legs which have been made out of durable steel with a wood effect finish, giving you the best of both worlds in terms of durability and style. Best of all, the Maison Dining Chairs have been upholstered using superb quality fabric in a chic grey shade with luxurious velvet look.
What we love about this set:
Proving that comfort and style can coexist, the Maison Glass 6 Seater Dining Set is sure to complement any modern interior scheme. With velvet dining chairs and a glass table, this set is perfect for those looking to create a truly on-trend dining space. You can also find detailed advice on how to look after this set by visiting the Cleaning & Care tab, which covers everything from maintenance advice to what to do if you spill something on your furniture, as well as our top assembly tips!
To top it off, we are pleased to provide this dining set with a 12 month constructional warranty, in addition to our free two person delivery service, available on all orders over £250.
3-10 working days.
|Orders under £50||Delivery charge £9.99|
|Orders £50-£100||Delivery charge £14.99|
|Orders £100-£250||Delivery charge £29.99|
|Orders over £250||Delivery is FREE|
|Optional Assembly||£39.95 as premium|
What is the 2-Person Delivery Service?
Our two person delivery service is FREE for every order over £250 as standard. This includes the following:
Do you deliver abroad?
International deliveries are accepted to the following countries based on a minimum order value of £1000. If you are wish for us to deliver to one of the following countries please email email@example.com who will happily guide you through the process.
For more information, check out our Delivery and Returns.
12 month constructional warranty.
General Indoor Furniture Assembly & Care Tips:
• Try to assemble your furniture near to where it will be placed to avoid having to move it once assembled.
• Be sure to place your furniture on a flat and even surface to prevent unnecessary stress on the connecting joints.
• If you need to move your furniture elsewhere, make sure you get somebody to help you lift it. Do not drag the furniture, as this can damage the item itself, as well as the floor.
• If you have assembled your furniture yourself, be sure to regularly check the bolts and re-tighten them if necessary.
• Ideally try to place your furniture away from elements such as sunlight, heat, moisture, excessive temperatures and air conditioning units.
• Use coasters and placements to protect your furniture’s surface from any hot pans, plates or glassware.
Maison Cleaning & Care FAQ's
What happens if I spill something on my furniture?
• If accidental spillage occurs, immediately wipe away any excess liquid and press paper towels onto the spilled area to minimise the liquid from seeping into the cushions. Use a clean, well wrung cloth to wipe away any stains. Use a gentle cleaning solution which is suitable for upholstery if necessary, testing this on a usually invisible area before use. • If any liquid is spilled on the table's surface, wipe immediately but gently, using a clean, firmly wrung damp cloth. Dry afterwards using another clean, dry cloth. If stains or marks persist, seek professional help and advice.
Do I need to do any regular maintenance to my furniture to keep it in good condition?
• The chair's upholstery can be lightly vacuumed or brushed regularly to remove any dust or crumbs if necessary. • To protect the tempered glass table top, use coasters and table mats to prevent hot or cold items from coming in direct contact with the glass surface.
• To clean the glass surface, use a damp cloth with soap if necessary. Do not use abrasive solutions, as these are prone to scratching glass.
• Do not sit or stand on the glass surface, or use it as a chopping surface.
• Avoid placing sharp objects such as pens, keys and jewellery directly onto the glass surface to prevent scratching. We recommend using a tray or bowl to contain items such as this.