Our most luxurious deepseating wooden lounge set and even includes a FREE FURNITURE COVER.
This superb lounge set is made from extra thick, wide wooden planks and is designed to give the ultimate contemporary "resort" look to your outdoor garden area. From the floating hidden shadow gap at the base of the design to the uniformed position of the wide planks it is a truly designer furniture set.
To boot, the cushions have been stunningly designed to fit perfectly with the set and give the ultimate lounging experience from their thickness and delicate stitching. The set is also created using mother nature's very best FSC certified eucalyptus hardwood, which has been curated and sourced from managed forest plantations so you can be rest assured this eye catcher has not been created at a detriment to the environment.
Eucalyptus hardwood is a popular choice for outdoor use as it has good durability whilst being fully sustainable, affordable and easy on the eyes. This combined with some design flair can create wonderfully classic designs that are built to last. If you are still not sure about hardwood, why not read our buyers guide to wooden garden furniture to give you a complete view of what wood options are available to you.
How do I maintain the furniture?
This set is special in that it has its own fitted furniture cover meaning all you have to do is cover the furniture up when not in use and it will be protected from the elements. We always recommend cushions are brought inside when not in use as they are made from polyester and can be affected by damp (like all cushions). All cushion covers are removable and can be hand washed or dry cleaned for added longevity. The greywash finish cannot be re-applied however it will fade with time and be replaced by the natural silver grey patina of the wood itself. Once this has happened, it's very easy to sand down the set and re-apply any coating colour you wish.
3-10 working days.
|Orders under £50||Delivery charge £9.99|
|Orders £50-£100||Delivery charge £14.99|
|Orders £100-£250||Delivery charge £29.99|
|Orders over £250||Delivery is FREE|
|Optional Assembly||£39.95 as premium|
What is the 2-Person Delivery Service?
Our two person delivery service is FREE for every order over £250 as standard. This includes the following:
Do you deliver abroad?
International deliveries are accepted to the following countries based on a minimum order value of £1000. If you would like us to deliver to one of the following countries please email firstname.lastname@example.org who will happily guide you through the process.
For more information, check out our Delivery and Returns.
12 Month Constructional Warranty.
Cleaning & Care:
General Garden Furniture Assembly Tips:
• Try to assemble your furniture near to where it will be placed to avoid having to move it once assembled.
• Be sure to place your furniture on a flat and even surface to prevent unnecessary stress on the connecting joints.
• If you need to move your furniture elsewhere, make sure you get somebody to help you lift it. Do not drag the furniture, as this can damage it.
• If you have assembled your furniture yourself, be sure to regularly check the bolts and re-tighten them if necessary.
• Use coasters and placements to protect your furniture’s surface from any hot pans, plates or glassware.
Malibu Cleaning & Care FAQ's:
Can my furniture be left outside year-round?
Whilst eucalyptus is rot-proof to withstand outdoor use we recommend bringing your eucalyptus furniture inside during the winter months or any harsh weather conditions. If this isn't possible then you can simply use the free furniture cover which comes with all of our eucalpytus furniture, but please make sure the set is well ventilated otherwise mould may form.
Do I need to do any regular maintenance on my furniture?
Simply wash the furniture (without the cushions) using a brush and soapy water once a year to remove any algae and lichens from the eucalyptus. You can then opt to apply an outdoor wood oil to give the wood colour and a new surface finish, we recommend contacting your local DIY store for suitable oils.
Can the cushions be left outside when not in use?
We recommend storing seat cushions indoors (such as in a shed or outbuilding) during any adverse weather or when the set is not
in use to keep them in good condition.
Are the cushions machine washable?
• All of our cushions have zippers so the cushion covers can be removed for cleaning. We would recommend either a very light machine wash, or better still, hand wash your cushion covers in lukewarm water to avoid any shrinkage or distortion of the fabric.
• In case of any accidental spillage on the seat cushions, immediately wipe away any excess liquid and gently press paper towels/ tissue onto the spilled area to minimise seepage into the cushion before machine/hand washing.