The Manhattan Bench Dining Set Includes:
If you’re looking for a dining set which stands out from the crowd, then our Manhattan Bench Dining Set does exactly that! This set features our Easton Dining Table, measuring L.120 X W.80 X H.76cm with the matching Easton Bench, which measures W.120 X W.30 X H.45cm. However, the addition of two Manhattan Dining Chairs, which are generously sized, measuring L.55 X W.63 H.82cm adds superb comfort and style.
The Manhattan Chairs are made using high quality fabric with a velvet-look finish, adding luxury and comfort. The Easton Bench is also sure to be a firm favourite with the kids. Both the Easton table and bench have a reclaimed wood effect and a melamine top, with powder coated metal legs, which complement the powder coated legs of the Manhattan Chairs.
What we love about this set:
The Manhattan Bench Dining Set with its 120cm dining table is a compact and stylish dining set which will complement modern family homes and stylish city apartments alike with its quirky and cool appeal. Equally, its neutral colour scheme and grey tones are sure to complement a diverse array of modern interior schemes.
This set is available with a 12 month constructional warranty, alongside our dedicated free two person delivery service available on all orders over £250.
3-10 working days.
|Orders under £50||Delivery charge £9.99|
|Orders £50-£100||Delivery charge £14.99|
|Orders £100-£250||Delivery charge £29.99|
|Orders over £250||Delivery is FREE|
|Optional Assembly||£39.95 as premium|
What is the 2-Person Delivery Service?
Our two person delivery service is FREE for every order over £250 as standard. This includes the following:
Do you deliver abroad?
International deliveries are accepted to the following countries based on a minimum order value of £1000. If you would like us to deliver to one of the following countries please email firstname.lastname@example.org who will happily guide you through the process.
For more information, check out our Delivery and Returns.
12 month constructional warranty
General Indoor Furniture Assembly & Care Tips:
• Try to assemble your furniture near to where it will be placed to avoid having to move it once assembled.
• Be sure to place your furniture on a flat and even surface to prevent unnecessary stress on the connecting joints.
• If you need to move your furniture elsewhere, make sure you get somebody to help you lift it. Do not drag the furniture, as this can damage the item itself, as well as the floor.
• If you have assembled your furniture yourself, be sure to regularly check the bolts and re-tighten them if necessary.
• Ideally try to place your furniture away from elements such as sunlight, heat, moisture, excessive temperatures and air conditioning units.
• Use coasters and placements to protect your furniture’s surface from any hot pans, plates or glassware.
Manhattan Cleaning & Care FAQ's:
What happens if I spill something on my furniture?
• If any liquid is spilled on the wood surface, wipe immediately but gently, using a clean, firmly wrung damp cloth. Dry afterwards using another clean, dry cloth. If stains or marks persist, seek professional help and advice. Avoid rubbing the spilled liquid into the surface.
• If accidental spillage onto the chairs occurs, immediately wipe away any excess liquid and press paper towels onto the spilled area to minimise the liquid from seeping into the cushions. Use a clean, well wrung cloth to wipe away any stains. Use a gentle cleaning solution which is suitable for upholstery if necessary, testing this on a usually invisible area before use.
Do I need to do any regular maintenance to my furniture to keep it in good condition?
• For regular cleaning, use a damp cloth or sponge with clean water to clean the table top. Wipe across the whole surface as one. When done correctly, this process will take care of all small hairline scratches, daily wear and tear and dust build up.
•Do not use any spirits, bleaches or any other chemical cleaners to clean wood furniture as they are too abrasive and may damage the furniture's surface.
• The chair's upholstery can be lightly vacuumed or brushed regularly to remove any dust or crumbs if needed.