Add unique style to your dining room with the distinctive Manhattan Bench Dining Set.
The Manhattan 160cm Bench Dining Set Includes:
Add contemporary character to your dining room with our Manhattan 160cm Bench Dining Set which seamlessly combines our Easton Dining Table measuring a generous L.160cm X W.80cm X H.76cm with the Easton Bench which measures L.150cm X W.30 X H.45cm. What makes this set really stand out is the addition of four of our generously sized Manhattan Dining Chairs which measure a luxurious L.55 X W.63 H.82cm and allow this set to easily accommodate between 6-7 people.
The Easton Table and Bench have a reclaimed wood effect and a durable melamine top to give an authentically rustic look, along with the table, bench and dining chairs also having powder coated metal legs to guarantee the ultimate robustness. The Manhattan Dining Chairs are made using superb quality upholstery with a velvet finish, ensuring comfort and style in equal amounts.
What we love about this set:
Capture designer style at an affordable price with the Manhattan 160cm Bench Dining Set. This set is a perfect choice for the family home and it is sure to please everybody from the children who will enjoy the fun and unique bench, to the adults who will undoubtedly appreciate the comfortably luxurious Manhattan Chairs. The neutral, cool toned colour scheme of this set is sure to complement almost any modern interior and will certainly become the focal point of any dining room, living room or kitchen.
To top it off, this set is provided with a 12 month constructional warranty for your added peace of mind, in addition to our free two person delivery service, which is available on all orders over £250. For detailed information on how to look after your dining set, be sure to take a look at the ‘Cleaning & Care’ tab.
3-10 working days.
|Orders under £50||Delivery charge £9.99|
|Orders £50-£100||Delivery charge £14.99|
|Orders £100-£250||Delivery charge £29.99|
|Orders over £250||Delivery is FREE|
|Optional Assembly||£39.95 as premium|
What is the 2-Person Delivery Service?
Our two person delivery service is FREE for every order over £250 as standard. This includes the following:
Do you deliver abroad?
International deliveries are accepted to the following countries based on a minimum order value of £1000. If you would like us to deliver to one of the following countries please email email@example.com who will happily guide you through the process.
For more information, check out our Delivery and Returns.
12 month constructional warranty
General Indoor Furniture Assembly & Care Tips:
• Try to assemble your furniture near to where it will be placed to avoid having to move it once assembled.
• Be sure to place your furniture on a flat and even surface to prevent unnecessary stress on the connecting joints.
• If you need to move your furniture elsewhere, make sure you get somebody to help you lift it. Do not drag the furniture, as this can damage the item itself, as well as the floor.
• If you have assembled your furniture yourself, be sure to regularly check the bolts and re-tighten them if necessary.
• Ideally try to place your furniture away from elements such as sunlight, heat, moisture, excessive temperatures and air conditioning units.
• Use coasters and placements to protect your furniture’s surface from any hot pans, plates or glassware.
Manhattan Cleaning & Care FAQ's:
What happens if I spill something on my furniture?
• If any liquid is spilled on the wood surface, wipe immediately but gently, using a clean, firmly wrung damp cloth. Dry afterwards using another clean, dry cloth. If stains or marks persist, seek professional help and advice. Avoid rubbing the spilled liquid into the surface.
• If accidental spillage onto the chairs occurs, immediately wipe away any excess liquid and press paper towels onto the spilled area to minimise the liquid from seeping into the cushions. Use a clean, well wrung cloth to wipe away any stains. Use a gentle cleaning solution which is suitable for upholstery if necessary, testing this on a usually invisible area before use.
Do I need to do any regular maintenance to my furniture to keep it in good condition?
• For regular cleaning, use a damp cloth or sponge with clean water to clean the table top. Wipe across the whole surface as one. When done correctly, this process will take care of all small hairline scratches, daily wear and tear and dust build up.
•Do not use any spirits, bleaches or any other chemical cleaners to clean wood furniture as they are too abrasive and may damage the furniture's surface.
• The chair's upholstery can be lightly vacuumed or brushed regularly to remove any dust or crumbs if needed.