With comfort and style in equal measure, the Manhattan Dining Set is perfect for modern homes.
The Manhattan Dining Set Includes:
Sit back and relax with the Manhattan 4 Seater Dining Set. Featuring our unique Manhattan Dining Chairs which have been made using sumptuous fabric to give a luxurious, velvet-style finish, these chairs are generously sized, measuring L.55 X W.63 H.82cm. The Easton Dining Table featured in this set measures L.120 X W.80 X H.76cm, allowing it to comfortably accommodate four dining chairs.
The table has been constructed with a reclaimed wood effect and a melamine top, along with powder coated metal legs, which pair perfectly with the powder coated legs of the Manhattan Chairs for a seamlessly streamlined look. For detailed information on how to care for your Manhattan Dining Set, be sure to take a look at the ‘Cleaning & Care’ tab.
What we love about this set:
If you admire the effortlessly cool style of Manhattan apartments and want to recreate that look in your own home, then the Manhattan 4 Seater Dining Set allows you to achieve exactly that. Whether it’s a dining room or open plan apartment, this compact yet comfortable set is sure to complement any modern interior.
To top it off, the Manhattan set is available with a 12 month constructional warranty, alongside our dedicated free two person delivery service which is available on all orders over £250.
3-10 working days.
|Orders under £50||Delivery charge £9.99|
|Orders £50-£100||Delivery charge £14.99|
|Orders £100-£250||Delivery charge £29.99|
|Orders over £250||Delivery is FREE|
|Optional Assembly||£39.95 as premium|
What is the 2-Person Delivery Service?
Our two person delivery service is FREE for every order over £250 as standard. This includes the following:
Do you deliver abroad?
International deliveries are accepted to the following countries based on a minimum order value of £1000. If you would like us to deliver to one of the following countries please email firstname.lastname@example.org who will happily guide you through the process.
For more information, check out our Delivery and Returns.
12 month constructional warranty
General Indoor Furniture Assembly & Care Tips:
• Try to assemble your furniture near to where it will be placed to avoid having to move it once assembled.
• Be sure to place your furniture on a flat and even surface to prevent unnecessary stress on the connecting joints.
• If you need to move your furniture elsewhere, make sure you get somebody to help you lift it. Do not drag the furniture, as this can damage the item itself, as well as the floor.
• If you have assembled your furniture yourself, be sure to regularly check the bolts and re-tighten them if necessary.
• Ideally try to place your furniture away from elements such as sunlight, heat, moisture, excessive temperatures and air conditioning units.
• Use coasters and placements to protect your furniture’s surface from any hot pans, plates or glassware.
Manhattan Cleaning & Care FAQ's:
What happens if I spill something on my furniture?
• If any liquid is spilled on the wood surface, wipe immediately but gently, using a clean, firmly wrung damp cloth. Dry afterwards using another clean, dry cloth. If stains or marks persist, seek professional help and advice. Avoid rubbing the spilled liquid into the surface.
• If accidental spillage onto the chairs occurs, immediately wipe away any excess liquid and press paper towels onto the spilled area to minimise the liquid from seeping into the cushions. Use a clean, well wrung cloth to wipe away any stains. Use a gentle cleaning solution which is suitable for upholstery if necessary, testing this on a usually invisible area before use.
Do I need to do any regular maintenance to my furniture to keep it in good condition?
• For regular cleaning, use a damp cloth or sponge with clean water to clean the table top. Wipe across the whole surface as one. When done correctly, this process will take care of all small hairline scratches, daily wear and tear and dust build up.
•Do not use any spirits, bleaches or any other chemical cleaners to clean wood furniture as they are too abrasive and may damage the furniture's surface.
• The chair's upholstery can be lightly vacuumed or brushed regularly to remove any dust or crumbs if needed.