The Manhattan Round Dining Set combines luxurious comfort with industrial style.
The Manhattan 4 Seater Round Dining Set Includes:
Create a comfortable and inviting dining area with the Manhattan Round Dining Set which features our luxurious Manhattan Chairs, upholstered using superb quality fabric to give a sumptuous velvet finish, stylishly contrasting with the powder coated metal legs and matching the metal legs of the Easton Round Dining Table which measures L.110 X W.110 X H.76cm, allowing it to comfortably accommodate four of the generously sized Manhattan Chairs, measuring L.55 X W.63 H.82cm.
The Easton Round Dining Table has an industrial-inspired, rustic reclaimed wood-effect look, with a durable melamine top, making it a practical choice for the modern home.
What we love about this set:
If you’re looking for a dining set which doesn’t compromise on comfort then the Manhattan 4 Seater Round Dining Set is certainly the dining set for you. The laidback style of the Manhattan Chairs pair perfectly with the inviting charm of a round dining table to create a set which is perfect for families, couples, or anybody looking to create a cosy and comfortable dining space.
Buy this set today and enjoy our two person delivery service. This set is also provided with a 12 month constructional warranty for your added peace of mind.
We aim to deliver all orders within 3-10 working days, with the exclusion of Scotland where during busy times it can take us upto 14 days to arrange delivery.
What are our delivery charges?
|Orders under £50||Delivery charge £9.99|
|Orders £50-£100||Delivery charge £14.99|
|Orders over £100||Delivery charge £29.99|
|Optional Assembly||£49.95 as premium|
What is the 2-Person Delivery Service?
Our two person delivery service is available for every order over £250 as standard. This includes the following:
12 month constructional warranty
General Indoor Furniture Assembly & Care Tips:
• Try to assemble your furniture near to where it will be placed to avoid having to move it once assembled.
• Be sure to place your furniture on a flat and even surface to prevent unnecessary stress on the connecting joints.
• If you need to move your furniture elsewhere, make sure you get somebody to help you lift it. Do not drag the furniture, as this can damage the item itself, as well as the floor.
• If you have assembled your furniture yourself, be sure to regularly check the bolts and re-tighten them if necessary.
• Ideally try to place your furniture away from elements such as sunlight, heat, moisture, excessive temperatures and air conditioning units.
• Use coasters and placements to protect your furniture’s surface from any hot pans, plates or glassware.
Manhattan Cleaning & Care FAQ's:
What happens if I spill something on my furniture?
• If any liquid is spilled on the wood surface, wipe immediately but gently, using a clean, firmly wrung damp cloth. Dry afterwards using another clean, dry cloth. If stains or marks persist, seek professional help and advice. Avoid rubbing the spilled liquid into the surface.
• If accidental spillage onto the chairs occurs, immediately wipe away any excess liquid and press paper towels onto the spilled area to minimise the liquid from seeping into the cushions. Use a clean, well wrung cloth to wipe away any stains. Use a gentle cleaning solution which is suitable for upholstery if necessary, testing this on a usually invisible area before use.
Do I need to do any regular maintenance to my furniture to keep it in good condition?
• For regular cleaning, use a damp cloth or sponge with clean water to clean the table top. Wipe across the whole surface as one. When done correctly, this process will take care of all small hairline scratches, daily wear and tear and dust build up.
•Do not use any spirits, bleaches or any other chemical cleaners to clean wood furniture as they are too abrasive and may damage the furniture's surface.
• The chair's upholstery can be lightly vacuumed or brushed regularly to remove any dust or crumbs if needed.