This generously sized, modern dining table features a beautiful, solid oak table top.
If your dining room is in need of a centre piece then look no further. The luxurious Washington Dining Table measures 200cm in length and is 100cm wide, making it perfect for the frequent dinner party host! The solid oak table top gives this table a beautiful finish, not to mention superb durability. For cleaning and maintenance advice for this product, be sure to take a look at the ‘Cleaning & Care’ tab.
Thanks to its sizeable length, this dining table comfortably accommodates up to eight people with ease. The large, oak table top is suitably supported by metal legs which have been powder coated for added durability and a sleek finish and shaped in a unique way for a contemporary look!
What we love about this table:
The versatility of the Washington Table means that it is sure to look great whether it is paired with a modern bucket chair, velvet dining chair or even a high-backed, upholstered design. With a two meter table top, this table would also look perfect with a table runner down the centre for those special occasions or festivities!
We are pleased to provide this product with a 12 month constructional warranty, whilst you can also enjoy our free two person delivery service which is available on all orders over £250.
3-10 working days.
|Orders under £50||Delivery charge £9.99|
|Orders £50-£100||Delivery charge £14.99|
|Orders £100-£250||Delivery charge £29.99|
|Orders over £250||Delivery is FREE|
|Optional Assembly||£39.95 as premium|
What is the 2-Person Delivery Service?
Our two person delivery service is FREE for every order over £250 as standard. This includes the following:
Do you deliver abroad?
International deliveries are accepted to the following countries based on a minimum order value of £1000. If you are wish for us to deliver to one of the following countries please firstname.lastname@example.org who will happily guide you through the process.
For more information, check out our Delivery and Returns.
12 month constructional warranty
General Indoor Furniture Assembly & Care Tips:
• Try to assemble your furniture near to where it will be placed to avoid having to move it once assembled.
• Be sure to place your furniture on a flat and even surface to prevent unnecessary stress on the connecting joints.
• If you need to move your furniture elsewhere, make sure you get somebody to help you lift it. Do not drag the furniture, as this can damage the item itself, as well as the floor.
• If you have assembled your furniture yourself, be sure to regularly check the bolts and re-tighten them if necessary.
• Ideally try to place your furniture away from elements such as sunlight, heat, moisture, excessive temperatures and air conditioning units.
• Use coasters and placements to protect your furniture’s surface from any hot pans, plates or glassware.
Washington Cleaning & Care FAQ's:
Do I need to do any regular maintenance to my furniture to keep it in good condition?
• Over time, wooden surfaces which have been pre-treated with oil may dry out. To maintain the finish of your furniture, we recommend regular treatments with suitable oil. Contact your local DIY store for suitable oils.
• For regular cleaning, use a damp cloth or sponge with clean water to clean the table top. Wipe across the whole surface as one. When done correctly, this process will take care of all small hairline scratches, daily wear and tear and dust build up.
•Do not use any spirits, bleaches or any other chemical cleaners to clean wood furniture as they are too abrasive and may damage the furniture's surface.
What happens if I spill something on my table?
If any liquid is spilled on the wood surface, wipe immediately but gently, using a clean, firmly wrung damp cloth. Dry afterwards using another clean, dry cloth. If stains or marks persist, seek professional help and advice. Avoid rubbing the spilled liquid into the surface.