Cool, casual and comfortable, this dining set is perfect for the style conscious consumer.
The Manhattan Industrial Dining Set Includes:
Sure to be a firm favourite with children and adults alike, this comfortable bench dining set combines a matching oak-effect dining table and bench which have been made using engineered wooden fibreboard treated with a premium quality 3D laminate finish. This creates an oak-effect for a more affordable price and pairs well with the durable metal legs. The dining table has dimensions of L.160 x W.90 x H.75cm, whilst the bench measures L.120 x W.30 x H.45cm.
The practicality of the bench is contrasted with the ultra-comfortable Manhattan Dining Chairs. These generously sized chairs measure L.55 X W.63 H.82cm and boast sumptuous velvet upholstery for ultimate relaxation, whilst metal legs add that all-important industrial appeal.
What we love about this set:
Proving that the dining area can still be relaxed and comfortable, this four seater bench dining set appeals to all of the family with the fun bench and comfortable chairs. Attention to detail has not been overlooked either and the table and bench feature elegantly tapered legs, whilst the chairs boast a swivel base.
This dining set is supplied with a 12 month constructional warranty for your added peace of mind, whilst our free two person delivery service is also available on all orders over £250.
We aim to deliver all orders within 3-10 working days, with the exclusion of Scotland where during busy times it can take us upto 14 days to arrange delivery.
What are our delivery charges?
|Orders under £50||Delivery charge £9.99|
|Orders £50-£100||Delivery charge £14.99|
|Orders £100-£250||Delivery charge £29.99|
|Orders over £250||Delivery is FREE|
|Optional Assembly||£39.95 as premium|
What is the 2-Person Delivery Service?
Our two person delivery service is FREE for every order over £250 as standard. This includes the following:
12 month constructional warranty included
General Indoor Furniture Assembly & Care Tips:
• Try to assemble your furniture near to where it will be placed to avoid having to move it once assembled.
• Be sure to place your furniture on a flat and even surface to prevent unnecessary stress on the connecting joints.
• If you need to move your furniture elsewhere, make sure you get somebody to help you lift it. Do not drag the furniture, as this can damage the item itself, as well as the floor.
• If you have assembled your furniture yourself, be sure to regularly check the bolts and re-tighten them if necessary.
• Ideally try to place your furniture away from elements such as sunlight, heat, moisture, excessive temperatures and air conditioning units.
• Use coasters and placements to protect your furniture’s surface from any hot pans, plates or glassware.
Manhattan Cleaning & Care FAQ's:
What happens if I spill something on my furniture?
• If any liquid is spilled on the wood surface, wipe immediately but gently, using a clean, firmly wrung damp cloth. Dry afterwards using another clean, dry cloth. If stains or marks persist, seek professional help and advice. Avoid rubbing the spilled liquid into the surface.
• If accidental spillage onto the chairs occurs, immediately wipe away any excess liquid and press paper towels onto the spilled area to minimise the liquid from seeping into the cushions. Use a clean, well wrung cloth to wipe away any stains. Use a gentle cleaning solution which is suitable for upholstery if necessary, testing this on a usually invisible area before use.
Do I need to do any regular maintenance to my furniture to keep it in good condition?
• Over time, wooden surfaces which have been pre-treated with oil may dry out. To maintain the finish of your furniture, we recommend regular treatments with suitable oil. Contact your local DIY store for suitable oils.
• For regular cleaning, use a damp cloth or sponge with clean water to clean the table top. Wipe across the whole surface as one. When done correctly, this process will take care of all small hairline scratches, daily wear and tear and dust build up.
•Do not use any spirits, bleaches or any other chemical cleaners to clean wood furniture as they are too abrasive and may damage the furniture's surface.
• The chair's upholstery can be lightly vacuumed or brushed regularly to remove any dust or crumbs if needed.