Our exotic Marrakesh Coffee Table combines a wooden table top with a sculpted iron base.
Also available in a smaller size, the Marrakesh Round Coffee Table has a diameter of 76cm and measures 38cm in height, making it the perfect coffee table size for the centre of your living room.
The generously sized table top has been made using mango, a hardwood which has dense grains, giving it superb durability to withstand the demands of daily use in the modern home.
Even better, mango is also a particularly sustainable wood thanks to its ability to mature much quicker than the oak tree. The table’s base is constructed using equally durable iron which is elegantly sculpted and thanks to its open structure, helps create the illusion of more space.
For cleaning and care advice for this product, be sure to visit the ‘Cleaning & Care’ tab, which is full of our top furniture assembly tips, coupled with specialist advice.
What we love about this coffee table:
Add a touch of cool, relaxed style to your living room with our Marrakesh Coffee Table. Combining a rustic wooden table top with an industrial-inspired base, the versatility of this coffee table allows it to complement almost any interior scheme.
To top it off, we are pleased to provide the Marrakesh Coffee Table with a 12 month constructional warranty, whilst our free two person delivery service is also available on all orders over £250.
3-10 working days.
|Orders under £50||Delivery charge £9.99|
|Orders £50-£100||Delivery charge £14.99|
|Orders £100-£250||Delivery charge £29.99|
|Orders over £250||Delivery is FREE|
|Optional Assembly||£39.95 as premium|
What is the 2-Person Delivery Service?
Our two person delivery service is FREE for every order over £250 as standard. This includes the following:
Do you deliver abroad?
International deliveries are accepted to the following countries based on a minimum order value of £1000. If you would like us to deliver to one of the following countries please email email@example.com who will happily guide you through the process.
For more information, check out our Delivery and Returns.
General Indoor Furniture Assembly & Care Tips:
• Try to assemble your furniture near to where it will be placed to avoid having to move it once assembled.
• Be sure to place your furniture on a flat and even surface to prevent unnecessary stress on the connecting joints.
• If you need to move your furniture elsewhere, make sure you get somebody to help you lift it. Do not drag the furniture, as this can damage the item itself, as well as the floor.
• If you have assembled your furniture yourself, be sure to regularly check the bolts and re-tighten them if necessary.
• Ideally try to place your furniture away from elements such as sunlight, heat, moisture, excessive temperatures and air conditioning units.
• Use coasters and placements to protect your furniture’s surface from any hot pans, plates or glassware.
Marrakesh Cleaning & Care FAQ's:
Do I need to do any regular maintenance to my furniture to keep it in good condition?
• Over time, wooden furniture which has been pre-treated with oil may dry out. To maintain the finish of your wooden furniture, we recommend regular treatments with a suitable oil. Contact your local DIY store for suitable oils.
• For regular cleaning, use a damp cloth or sponge with clean water. This process will take care of all small hairline scratches, daily wear and tear and dust build up.
• Do not use any spirits, bleaches or any other chemical cleaners to clean wooden furniture as they are too abrasive and may damage the furniture's surface. • The iron base can simply be dusted using a feather duster or cloth duster to remove any dust build up.
What happens if I spill something on my furniture?
If any liquid is spilled on the furniture wipe immediately but gently, using a clean, firmly wrung damp cloth. Dry afterwards using another clean, dry cloth. If stains or marks persist, seek professional help and advice. Avoid rubbing the spilled liquid into the surface.