These modern dining chairs have been upholstered using high quality faux leather with metal legs.
Part of our diverse dining set collection, the Martha Set of 2 Dining Chairs have dimensions of H.94.5 x W.54 x D.43.5cm. These chairs boast an ultra-modern design and have been skilfully upholstered using superb quality artificial leather which authentically mimics the look and feel of the real thing. This material can also be wiped clean for added practicality, making them a great choice for the family home. For further maintenance advice take a look at the Cleaning & Care tab.
The curved, metal legs further enhance these chairs’ contemporary appeal, ensuring modern style, as well as durability to withstand the test of time.
What we love about these chairs:
Whether you are creating your ideal dining set from scratch or looking for some new chairs to complement your current table, the Martha Dining Chairs in grey will certainly add wow factor to any modern table, whilst their grey upholstery will complement a diverse array of interior schemes, as well as being firmly on-trend!
We like to give our customers added peace of mind whilst making their purchase. Therefore, the Martha Set of 2 Chairs come with a 12 month constructional warranty, as well as our free two person delivery service, which is available on all orders over £250!
We aim to deliver all orders within 3-10 working days, with the exclusion of Scotland where during busy times it can take us upto 14 days to arrange delivery.
What are our delivery charges?
|Orders under £50||Delivery charge £9.99|
|Orders £50-£100||Delivery charge £14.99|
|Orders £100-£250||Delivery charge £29.99|
|Orders over £250||Delivery is FREE|
|Optional Assembly||£39.95 as premium|
What is the 2-Person Delivery Service?
Our two person delivery service is FREE for every order over £250 as standard. This includes the following:
12 month constructional warranty.
General Indoor Furniture Assembly & Care Tips:
• Try to assemble your furniture near to where it will be placed to avoid having to move it once assembled.
• Be sure to place your furniture on a flat and even surface to prevent unnecessary stress on the connecting joints.
• If you need to move your furniture elsewhere, make sure you get somebody to help you lift it. Do not drag the furniture, as this can damage the item itself, as well as the floor.
• If you have assembled your furniture yourself, be sure to regularly check the bolts and re-tighten them if necessary.
• Ideally try to place your furniture away from elements such as sunlight, heat, moisture, excessive temperatures and air conditioning units.
Martha Cleaning & Care FAQ's:
What happens if I spill something on my furniture?
If accidental spillage occurs, immediately wipe away any excess liquid and press paper towels onto the spilled area to minimise the liquid from seeping into the cushions. Use a clean, well wrung cloth to wipe away any stains. Use a gentle cleaning solution which is suitable for upholstery if necessary, testing this on a usually invisible area before use.
Do I need to do any regular maintenance to my furniture to keep it in good condition?
The upholstery can be lightly vacuumed or brushed regularly to remove any dust or crumbs if needed.