Give your dining space on-trend appeal with these artificial leather dining chairs.
The Martha Set of 2 Dining Chairs measure H.94.5 x W.54 x D.43.5cm, showcasing an ultra-modern design. These dining chairs have been skilfully upholstered using superb quality artificial leather which successfully mimics the look and feel of the real thing. This leather look material can also be wiped clean for added practicality. For further maintenance advice, be sure to take a look at the Cleaning & Care tab.
Metal, curved legs enhance these chairs’ contemporary appearance, offering modern style and durability to withstand the test of time.
What we love about these chairs:
Whether you are putting together a dining set from scratch or looking for some chairs to complement your existing table, the Martha Dining Chairs in white are sure to add wow factor to any modern dining table, whilst their crisp, white upholstery will complement almost any interior scheme.
We like to give our customers extra peace of mind when making their purchase. For this reason, the Martha Set of 2 Chairs includes a 12 month constructional warranty.
We aim to deliver all orders within 3-10 working days, with the exclusion of Scotland where during busy times it can take us upto 14 days to arrange delivery.
What are our delivery charges?
|Orders under £50||Delivery charge £9.99|
|Orders £50-£100||Delivery charge £14.99|
|Orders over £100||Delivery charge £29.99|
|Optional Assembly||£49.95 as premium|
What is the 2-Person Delivery Service?
Our two person delivery service is FREE for every order over £250 as standard. This includes the following:
12 month constructional warranty.
General Indoor Furniture Assembly & Care Tips:
• Try to assemble your furniture near to where it will be placed to avoid having to move it once assembled.
• Be sure to place your furniture on a flat and even surface to prevent unnecessary stress on the connecting joints.
• If you need to move your furniture elsewhere, make sure you get somebody to help you lift it. Do not drag the furniture, as this can damage the item itself, as well as the floor.
• If you have assembled your furniture yourself, be sure to regularly check the bolts and re-tighten them if necessary.
• Ideally try to place your furniture away from elements such as sunlight, heat, moisture, excessive temperatures and air conditioning units.
Martha Cleaning & Care FAQ's:
What happens if I spill something on my furniture?
If accidental spillage occurs, immediately wipe away any excess liquid and press paper towels onto the spilled area to minimise the liquid from seeping into the cushions. Use a clean, well wrung cloth to wipe away any stains. Use a gentle cleaning solution which is suitable for upholstery if necessary, testing this on a usually invisible area before use.
Do I need to do any regular maintenance to my furniture to keep it in good condition?
The upholstery can be lightly vacuumed or brushed regularly to remove any dust or crumbs if needed.